By Kid - 17/03/2010 09:22 - United Kingdom

Today, I bullied a kid at school, just so someone would talk to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 050
You deserved it 80 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mshafty 0

What is the difference between you and a catfish? . . One is a bottom-feeding scum-sucker that has no benefit to society and the other is a fish.

lmao um that's probably not the best way to make friends

Comments

mshafty 0

What is the difference between you and a catfish? . . One is a bottom-feeding scum-sucker that has no benefit to society and the other is a fish.

Since we're on this topic... Q - What is the difference between the OP and a mallard with a cold? A - One's a sick duck... I don't remember the rest of the joke, but the OP mom's a *****.

BSR, good one! I only hope that I can remember it.

Diannaa 0

Lol where did you get this joke? It sounds familiar..

mshafty 0

"Name a sound a dog makes, Mr. Connery" "Moo." "No." "Thats the sound your mother made last night, Trebek!" "That is the wrong answer. Bark, or ruff, would've been accepted." "Rough. Just the way your mother likes it, Trebek!"

"And let's take a look at Sean Connery's answer. It looks like half of a picture of me and a horse. And let me take a peek at what he wagered. (leans over the podium) Yeah, as I thought. It's a drawn picture of a horse having sex with me." "Oh c'mon, Trebek. Let the people see my work! It's a masterpiece!"

I hope the next time it will be you getting bullied by someone else. Cause hey, then you still have someone to talk to, you ass!

Next time, maybe you should just try "...Hi."

alex_vik 0

I think there's a reason no one talks to you.

QueenDani 0

idk wat to feel for you... sad that you don't have n.e friends?.... or annoyed that you bullied a damn kid?

KurouTenshi 0

this just goes to show all bullies stem from some sort of social problem. YDI it, asshole.