By jlee0000785 - 17/09/2012 14:15 - Australia

Today, the guy I have been seeing left town to visit his family for three weeks. A few hours later, he called me from the airport to say he is never coming back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 069
You deserved it 2 213

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PYLrulz 17

Dodged a bullet there. Now find yourself a real man, not some dickless, gutless coward

If that's how he decides to leave you, he doesn't deserve to be with you

Comments

If that's how he decides to leave you, he doesn't deserve to be with you

Lindahhxd 7

Now you have all the time to find a better person! :)

CaptainDoorknob 7

I learned a long time ago that you should never stress over someone who ****** YOU over. Only worry or be sad if it's a mistake YOU made. If not, then just say **** him and move on.

KaeporaGaebora 4

The song "Someone Like You" comes to mind. What a way to break up. He could have at least done it in person.

23 - what if the mistake you made WAS the bitch/bastard (in this case bitch). Rhetorical Q...

CaptainDoorknob 7

Well how would you know that until it's too late? If that's the case then every relationship FML on here should be a YDI.

PYLrulz 17

Dodged a bullet there. Now find yourself a real man, not some dickless, gutless coward

Yeah cuz that's how everyone ends a relationship by picking up and moving completely. I'm sure this guy decided to stay with his family after being there and that's that.

People like that are spineless *******. Men and women. They deserve lifelong misery.

PYLrulz 17

30 - So it's ok to just up and call someone saying it's over, in the fashion OP's ex did it?!? Women must love you.

I find it ironic that someone with a forever alone picture had one of the first comments on this FML.

Well, if he wasn't coming back due to extenuating circumstances in the family (a death, must take care of parents, etc.), then that's reasonable...otherwise, that's a douchebag and cowardly move of him. FYL OP.

If it was for good reason, wouldn't he give the reason?

unknown_user5566 26

I agree with 11. Seems OP was implying that no real reason was given for this situation, reasonable or otherwise. I would assume this guy simply didn't want to face OP in person while breaking the news that he'd be moving for good.

11, Maybe he did, and OPs a bitch who just doesn't understand or just feels like getting pity. Or maybe he's an douchedick, and if that is true i feel bad for OP

Who wants someone who can't deal with their problems face to face anyway. Good riddance I say!

Good riddance - yes. But it's not that easy to just carry on with life for the one at the other end who gets messed around.

He didn't have the balls to tell you to your face? You are better off without him, OP.

As Betty White said, "Why do people say grow a pair? Balls are weak and sensitive. People need to say, grow a ******. Those things take a pounding"

olpally 32

Sounds totally like Quagmire... Fyl... You obviously deserve better op.

How do you figure OP deserves better? How do you know OP is not the antichrist, and that guy was way to good for her?

olpally 32

We don't know that, and you can't just assume that op or the guy aren't good for each other... but because they were seeing each other for a while, and he just ran away like a wuss tells me she can do better than that moron... I wouldn't run away if a girl was seeing me for a while, that's ridiculous and he lied about going to see his family... What an asshat.

I'm gonna state the obvious anyway and say that I really don't think he's going to visit his family. And you really are better off without him.

PYLrulz 17

If that's the case, that puts the guy in a whole new level of scumbag

loserboii 11
hopsinlove17 26

10- why would it matter? The child would still be his responsibility. He needs to man up!