By Kid - 17/03/2010 09:22 - United Kingdom

Today, I bullied a kid at school, just so someone would talk to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 050
You deserved it 80 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mshafty 0

What is the difference between you and a catfish? . . One is a bottom-feeding scum-sucker that has no benefit to society and the other is a fish.

lmao um that's probably not the best way to make friends

Comments

why would you do that? that's not the way to get people to like you, to hate you maybe, but definetly not to like you!

y'all are assholes obviously all this dude wants is a friend but ppl won't because some unseen panel of hipster judges has somehow declared him a loser and so he has to resort to radical measures to be noticed. you wanna know what's ironic all your comments are the very reasons he did this so what I'm getting at is don't be a self-centered dick think about others. just throwing that one out there

oh boohoo. think about others? suck my ****. the OP is a complete wanker, anyone who feels small and then has to bully someone to make themselves feel bigger is a complete twat. by the way, OP (if you ever read this, which i suspect you will as you seem like some sort of warped attention seeker), you don't carry out an act of physical/mental/emotional abuse on someone because you're feeling a little bit lonely and then post it on the world wide wedon'tgiveafuck for people to sympathise with you. bullying: it aint big or clever. how about you analyse your life and instead of bullying that kid, man up and apologize, you might have a friend and then a funny backstory to the said friendship.

xhalighx 0

acrippledkoala - Though I give you props for the Say Anything Admit It!!!! reference, I do not agree with anything else you said. Most people who are lonely try striking up a conversation, not belittling another human being. Fail on the part of OP and you.

No, YOU want to know what's ironic? You said "don't be a self-centered dick think about others". HOW ABOUT YOU SAY THIS TO THE OP. Instead of thinking about how the other kid felt, HE was a "self-centred dick" who, instead of thinking about OTHERS (ie. the poor kid he picked on), decided to go bully him just to make himself feel better. That is the epitome of self-centredness.

sparme 0

yeah man as soon as the guy admitted to being a bully, people loose respect and pity for him immediately. "ooooh, i think im gonna stuff this kid in a locker or give him an atomic wedgie so that someone could talk to me, even if its 'AAAAH IT HURTS IT HURTS, I HATE YOU YOU DOUCHEBAG!!!' " yeah see that doesnt work. besides, id be hard-pressed to find a person who wasnt bullied in school, at some point in time. i imagine it would be pretty hard to garner sympathy from those people

gay_teen_1993 0

wow your a **** tard 1. get a life 2. appoligize to that poor kid 3. go do your mom

420smoke420 3

That's London's school system at it's finest

perdix 29

You must be one shitty teacher!

Staff and students don't mix unless there is 25+ years between them (I'm looking at you, Florida Educational System!).

Hmm...so you're feeling lonely, and your solution to this problem is to bully another person and make HIM/HER feel like shit?! No wonder you don't have any friends. YDI.

oh ya and for you douch bags that think your oh so clever with your "well that's not the way to make friends" crap well noshit Sherlock but do you honestly think that bullying is his first choice in making friends no this kid is obviously at the end of his options bc stuck up I'm to good for you bull ****** shit attitudes such as those displayed in this comment thread so please realize that all some ppl need is a friend not some dick to brush them off and call them a loser or a "**** tard" that all u got just remeber that simple comments or high fives or small gestures of care can save lives and I know I'm about thrashed for this but that is immaturity any some what sane adult or loving person would see this. well I'm outty y'all!

Pearljammer001 0

?????? did anyone else get this ??????

how about you learn to structure sentences and use periods/full stops (depending wherever you're from), then we might pay attention to your inane rants. and really, I don't care if bullying was his first or last option. he's still a tosser. You yourself said "all some ppl need is a friend"... NO KIDDING. Well how about he tries to BE a friend, then perhaps he might GET some friends? PICKING ON PEOPLE IS NOT GOING TO WIN YOU ANY FRIENDS, and if that is how you treat people, you don't DESERVE friends. Think about the kid who he picked on. He didn't do anything to deserve being bullied, yet the bully DID do something to deserve the thrashing he's getting in these comments.