By Mr_poole - 18/05/2013 20:06 - United States - Castle Rock

Today, I brought my girlfriend home for the first time. I was really excited to introduce her to my parents, until we found my mother waving around a wooden sword, and my father trying to shove my sister into the dryer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 867
You deserved it 5 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wlddog 14

Well you see... First the house was attacked by pirates. Thankfully the mom managed to get her hands on the family wooden sword and defend their dwelling. But then they found out there was actually a spy in the house and it was a clone of the sister. Of course everyone knows that clones can only be defeated by getting put in the dryer, so dad was defeating the evil clone while mom defended against any future pirate attacks. It was a good thing Op brought his girlfriend to his house for safety, because who knows which house the pirates would attack next!

Jelbeztok 17

sounds like you have a very interesting family. what was their reason for this?

Comments

beachbum_101 16

Yes you girlfriend would give you a WTF look then sit back and enjoy the bedlam. I hate meeting parents it is much better them doing crazy stuff then them judging your every word and action.

Mynameislinh 24

This would be a great sitcom.

Good clean family fun...perfect introduction...

Maybe they knew you were coming and set it up for you?

MrMayor 2
kidsgotastinky 11

That just sounds mildly awkward to me.

Pandamonia88 9

your family sounds awesome. if your gf is put off by that she's lame and you should dump her.