By Anonymous - 24/01/2010 19:29 - United States

Today, I broke my dominant hand. My teacher insists we hand-write our essays. I called and asked if it was okay for me to type up the essays. She said no. I have two essays due tomorrow, which count for half my grade. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 366
You deserved it 3 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You guys are dumb as ****. If he called his teacher, do you really think he would leave out the "I broke my hand, which is why I'm asking"?

zombzomb 0

should've done the work earlier

Comments

Twi_lover_EC 6

I knew a person in my class who broke there dominant hand and had to write out what they had to do and my teacher told them to write with there other hand. I saw there paper it looked like shit. So,FYL.

nascarlvr42 0

happened to me in highschool!

grimpow_fml 0

Your teacher is an ignorant little shit

RedTriceratops 0

lol write the papers with your other hand and when the teacher can't read it and gives it back tell them that your other hand is broken and they wouldn't let you type it so unless they let you type it, that's the way it's gonna be

DoingItWrong 0

Type it out, have someone hand-write the essays for you, at the very end of the hand written essays have the person use the MLA format for noting dictation. Hand in the typed essay, the hand written essay, the doctor's diagnosis, and a typed letter to your professor telling him he's an *explicative* ..... and send a copy of everything care of the dean of the department. For added bonus points, note all the recipients of the assignment in the header.

Funny, I would have assumed your dominant hand broke your submissive hand, not the other way around...

Is your whole hand immobilized? I've broken my wrist twice, had to have my thumb immobilized as well on the first one due to the location of the fracture, but I was still able to write (albiet sloppily), and do most anything except put my hair in a ponytail. If not, you can claim ADA, even though it's only a temporary disability. My experience is schools don't want to deal with paperwork in that area and will work with you (My sisters are both teachers in a very rednecky area, and my band director in high school knocked me down a chair because she set up the challenge right after the 2nd broken wrist).

Well, did you actually tell her your hand was broken? How many weeks have you known about this assignment?