By Anonymous - 17/09/2012 16:05 - France

Today, my teacher told me that she couldn't find my hand-written essay on the Renaissance, and that I have to re-do it all by tomorrow. I later saw my essay on her desk, covered in a massive coffee stain that made virtually everything unreadable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 314
You deserved it 1 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Spill coffee on your grade sheet and demand she redo it all

FMLshark 12

The fact she's giving you one day to re-do an essay SHE lost is already showing how "great" of a teacher she is, which doesn't really make the next bit surprising. Had she actually lost the paper, she should at least give you more time to re-write it. FYL, OP.

Comments

Spill coffee on your grade sheet and demand she redo it all

Zoh_Aubrey 8

Point out that it's her fault or tell administration.

CaptainDoorknob 7

I would place weed in her desk and tell the principal I found it there. **** that shit.

That should've been an automatic 100% for OP. what a b*tch

quick take a picture of it as evidence and do not leave any fingerprints!

skittycat213 19

**** that 106, just take the paper straight to administration .. Physical evidence is better than a picture lol

She would probably make op re-do all the work.

FMLshark 12

The fact she's giving you one day to re-do an essay SHE lost is already showing how "great" of a teacher she is, which doesn't really make the next bit surprising. Had she actually lost the paper, she should at least give you more time to re-write it. FYL, OP.

OP needs to report her and get her ass fired. Or at least let her know that OP won't do shit to make up for her mistakes.

I like that shark 2. It's cool with all the teeth. "fish are friend, not food." haha.

Thizzkidsgotgame 7

Wtf did you do to piss her off?...

syvlerosseau 0

39- I knew a teacher who put a "slow leaner" in the little timeout box to do classwork without a lesson because he didn't do homework. She screamed at a kid in the hallway almost every day. Then later flipped his desk. Getting a teacher fired is a lot harder than it looks.

I really don't see how this is your fault. It's the teacher's fault!

Yes, none of us realized this before you posted your comment.

cajekraze 7

OP's fault for using a water soluble pen. Teacher is a bitch, bit this whole situation was preventable

ozone9914 2

so you epect EVERYONE TO USE A STUPID ASS LITTLE PEN

126- Yup definatly OP's fault because ya know EVERYBODY uses non-souluble pens right?

Maybe try to point it out if you can? Maybe your teacher is incredibly strict or would have a bad reaction or something, but if not, I would say point it out- it is her fault, after all.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I'd point it out anyway. And if the teacher had a problem with it, I'd take it straight to the administration. I wouldn't let her get away with that shit.

olpally 32

Dumb-ass teacher. What a bitch! Tell her you saw it with the coffee stain... Totally un-professional on her part. Smack her? :)

iHeartRKO 5

I don't think the student wants to be kicked out of school. Yes let's tell kids to slap a teacher. No wonder this generation has no hope.

You shouldn't generalize a generation on that... No wonder your generation passes so many judgements on people.

olpally 32

69- I'm joking and being sarcastic when I say smack her... Good job, buzz killington.

WHAT? You don't tell kids to smack their teacher...what you do tell them is to sneak a bottle of laxative into their teacher's coffee.

69 - the last part of your comment was uncalled for. I'm tired of older people taking a shit on our generation. Im a fifteen year old. Does that mean i smoke weed, have unprotected sex all over the place, dont give a shit about higher authorities and drink till i drop? Hell the **** no!

littlemsweirdo 12

How unreasonable. One day to redo it?! Spill the coffee on the gradebook! Muahahaha!

She could at least have explained she spilled coffee on your work instead of lying

Start your new essay with "one day in the Renaissance, an irresponsible teacher spilled her coffee on my essay and demanded I redo it." Should get your point across.

spiritfang11237 16

Or just reprint your paper and make a note on the back saying, "Don't spill your coffee on this one, ok?"

OP can't reprint it. It was a hand written assignment

Prodigy7 4

Print also refers to written hand (for example, "print your name here"). If that's what she was trying to get at...

No, she was trying to get at going on a computer and printing it out. Rewriting it would be what OP has to do.

Yeah but you should always save a back up file of any essay or report you do, for reasons similar to this. :/ Still the teachers fault FYL op

Judging by how bad of a teacher she is, she'd probably fail him

mrz1177 11

Bring that to her attention before you HAVE to redo it!