By Anonymous - 24/01/2010 19:29 - United States

Today, I broke my dominant hand. My teacher insists we hand-write our essays. I called and asked if it was okay for me to type up the essays. She said no. I have two essays due tomorrow, which count for half my grade. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 366
You deserved it 3 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You guys are dumb as ****. If he called his teacher, do you really think he would leave out the "I broke my hand, which is why I'm asking"?

zombzomb 0

should've done the work earlier

Comments

bttrthnu14 0

haha my boyfriend broke his dominant hand today too lol

To everyone who says he should have told the teacher that his hand was broke; you are morons. Why in the hell would he call her to ask if it could be typed and fail to mention that his hand was broke? Just type it up then bitch as loud and as hard as you can to anyone who will listen in the administration. Then bitch some more. If they don't listen then you arnt bitching loud enough. It will be accepted.

Talk to the administration about it. Get that bitch fired.

perdix 29

I hope you are good at flipping burgers with your submissive hand, y'know, now that your academic career is over because you failed Penmanship.

somethingnew24 0

serves you right for breaking your hand dumbass.

xmagster 0

go to authority above the teacher!!! oh, and FYL...

DoingItWrong 0

In college ... it is generally frowned upon when you cry to mommy. By around mid-degree, you should be able to solve your own problems without bitching to anyone.

Maddoctor 10

OP could be in high school. The FML doesn't specify what kind of school they're attending. It may be a college-level assignment, but many AP lit classes treat essays the exact same way as a college english class would. And anyways if personal negotiation fails on all accounts, it's perfectly acceptable to seek leverage from a higher authority. People do it in the workplace all the time.

KVKdragon 26

have your parents call the teacher or principal to let you have a break. if they don't listen, then type it anyways since you can't possibly write the essays.