By Sam - 01/11/2009 23:10 - Canada

Today, I bought an iTunes giftcard worth $50. I tried to scratch off the little silver thing covering the code with a pair of scissors. I scratched so much that it's now unreadable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 777
You deserved it 58 919

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you enter an incorrect code enough times it gives you the option to "get help" which lets you type in the serial number.

100lol 0

Which is why you use a coin...

Comments

DirtyDiana_fml 0

That's why you download illegally!!!!! lol

it's happened to me before, just contact them and you'll get your $50 CALM DOWNNNN

LOL. THIS IS WHAT SORT OF HAPPENED TO ME. I BOUGHT A $10 NEXON CASH CARD AND I DECIDED TO USE A SCISSOR WHICH WAS NEARBY AND DIDNT WANT TO USE A COIN. I SCRATCHED HALFWAY AND I WAS LIEK ****, I CANT READ IT THEN DECIDED TO USE A COIN. TOOK ME A WHILE TO DECIPHER THE CODE.

FATTY_MCDOOGLE 29

WHEN YOU USE CAPS LOCK IT MAKE YOU SEEM LIKE YOU'RE BILLY MAYS AND SCREAM ABOUT EVERYTHING.

omg i lost 50 dollars cause i was to much of an uptight bitch to scratch the silver thing of with my fingers wah wah im a little bitch im gonna go write about it on fml then go get another wad of 50's from my dad cause im such a bitch

Wow! Hateful ameritard cretin on the internets. Quel' surprise....

dudeitsdanny 9

This could also be a teenager or pre-teen who isn't allowed to have either, or isn't allowed to use them without his or her parents' permission. There's also what #19 said. If I use my debit card I know I'll spend a lot of money on songs at once. With the giftcard, I just spend as much as I buy that day. Some of us lack self-control when it comes to buying music.

dude that sucks same happend to me but only with a 100$ target gift card

who uses a sharp object to take away those things... you've never played those scratch cards? never got a giftcard? i find that hard to believe...

you can just give it to the store along with your recipt. last time I did that they gave me a refund when I explained it.

there's an option that lets you type the serial number instead

I did that same thing, but the store wouldn't give me a refund even though I had the receipt. Good luck!

Thats because its hard to prove that you didnt already use the code then scratch off rest to get a $50 refund. Which is fraud.