By turdtonomor9 - 12/05/2013 14:08 - United States

Today, I agreed to help out my 4-year crush with his senior prank which is to pretend we are dating for 1 day to freak everyone out. Glad to know dating me is prank worthy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 835
You deserved it 9 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can sympathize, OP, but you didn't have to agree.

That sounds like a really pathetic prank to me. I don't know why you helped him out to make yourself look like a laughing stock though!

Comments

Well at least he thought of you first!

ClairM 4

Maybe this is his weird way of seeing if you'd date him. I know my ex boyfriend did it years ago. We hung out all the time our friends kept saying we were dating and after telling them no millions of times we agreed to pretend to date for a day just to see what everyone would do. By the end of the day we just made it official.

If that's how he wants to act, tell everyone of the females that he gets close to the he is bad in bed... Just saying...

Goumbush 4

Since you've already agreed to this, when the big reveal comes, just yell, "SERIOUSLY? You think I'd date HIM?" Turn it around and make him feel like the ass he is.

FML_14u2c 14

Sorry OP, but YDI for agreeing to be a part of this ridiculous prank.

PiNkMoOn 9

then he is not wortth your help!

Just_a_comment 21

Sorry to hear that, OP. That's a jerk move on his part. But, if you're a senior as well you probably will be going your separate ways anyways. Hopefully you'll find someone who appreciates you wherever you wind up.

rhcpgurl 18

So sorry OP but seriously why would you partake in something so cruel and belittling to yourself. You need to learn to respect yourself more and know you deserve more.