By turdtonomor9 - 12/05/2013 14:08 - United States

Today, I agreed to help out my 4-year crush with his senior prank which is to pretend we are dating for 1 day to freak everyone out. Glad to know dating me is prank worthy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 835
You deserved it 9 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can sympathize, OP, but you didn't have to agree.

That sounds like a really pathetic prank to me. I don't know why you helped him out to make yourself look like a laughing stock though!

Comments

Sober1128 9

Oh honey. Why did you have to agree to it? Please. Don't take this idiots opinion of you and think it means something. You will mean the world to someone who values you. To the one you're meant for. I can honestly say I think our spouses are definitely designed just for us. It's true. It doesn't mean that we fit like puzzle pieces. Sometimes certain parts clash so both of our sharp edges can be smoothed out to fit together BUT we are definitely designed for our spouse. And more than anyone else ever has before - He will see the value and beauty in you.

Look at the bright side, at least he invited you into the prank, he could have just pranked you.

dlowry004 14

Pretty pathetic if you still dig the dude after that.

This crush off yours deserved to be laughed in the face upon request to pretend to be dating for a day. And thus being told "Yeah dating you would be a joke wouldn't it?" Life gets better after you graduate.

That sounds like the perfect opportunity to have a real date with him and say to him about how you feel.. Now, if you don't tell him anything, he will never know, remember that!

Maybe he made up that prank because he likes you as well.

That's a stupid Senior Prank. Senior Pranks are made up of more than two people. It's the majority of a senior class coming together for mischief and good old-fashioned fun.

And at that moment your crush will realize he is madly in love with you...