By turdtonomor9 - 12/05/2013 14:08 - United States

Today, I agreed to help out my 4-year crush with his senior prank which is to pretend we are dating for 1 day to freak everyone out. Glad to know dating me is prank worthy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 835
You deserved it 9 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can sympathize, OP, but you didn't have to agree.

That sounds like a really pathetic prank to me. I don't know why you helped him out to make yourself look like a laughing stock though!

Comments

You poor thing! Just get in his pants and hopefuly he likes it ;)

YourVoiceofReasn 6

Hidden feelings, maybe? Perhaps he wants to actually be with you, but is just to shy to admit it. Ask him if he wants to do anything else when this is over, see where things go from there. I may be wathing too many romantic movies lately, but, I digress. Talk to him.

MermaidAnnariea 10

or OP could be a guy, and his crush could be straight, which is why it might freak everyone out. (i'm on my ipod, and it doesn't say whether OP is male or female, so i apologize if it does and i just don't see it)

You never know, he might have taken a secret liking to you and wanted to get to know you better before he said anything?:)

razzledazzle21 23

Maybe this was just his way of really asking you out and he just wants to see how his friends react? Maybe not but it is a possibility.

Try reverse psych and say you wouldnt want to be caught dating him either. Then, he'll be perplexed and probably take dating you more seriously knowing not every girl wants him. i dont know. its worth a dhot right?

Your own damn fault, OP. Why on earth did you agree to such idiocy?

guys did this to me all through school because i never had a boyfriend. i can sympathize (but i also never agreed, i found out way before hand that it was a prank)

cyberomega 4

Then don't develop crushes on arseholes. Fairly simple really. I bet there's at least one really nice guy you know that's you're completely ignoring for no good reason.