By turdtonomor9 - 12/05/2013 14:08 - United States

Today, I agreed to help out my 4-year crush with his senior prank which is to pretend we are dating for 1 day to freak everyone out. Glad to know dating me is prank worthy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 835
You deserved it 9 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can sympathize, OP, but you didn't have to agree.

That sounds like a really pathetic prank to me. I don't know why you helped him out to make yourself look like a laughing stock though!

Comments

Even tough you have a thing for this guys don't mean he can use you for his cruel joke! and that's a lame senior prank...

That will be the day he realizes he likes you.

Have some self respect. Don't agree to it as a prank or he'll never take you seriously

Hopefully he ***** on the first date!

What I don't get about FMLs like these is that people have crushes like that for so long without noticing how those people really feel about them. It's weird.

showgirl10 3

Most of them know the other person doesn't have feelings for them. That's why they keep it to themselves.

Maybe he'll get to know you and fall for you, you never know OP.

Ehhhh. On the one hand, it's terrible that you're just considered a prank. On the other, why the hell did you agree to it?

Sounds like a "Can't Buy Me Love" movie.

TrinityisLife 22

YDI - Is your desire for this prick so low that you'd lower yourself for a self-demeaning prank that will more than likely do nothing but hurt you more? Woman up!

TrinityisLife 22

desire for this prick so high *

beatleschick1940 9

Why did you agree to help him? Hun, you need to grow a spine or life is going to stomp all over you.