By Tagged - 13/09/2009 02:35 - United States

Today, I accidentally left the tag on the new pants that I wore to work. Nobody had brought it to my attention for the whole day until finally, before I was about to go home, every single employee and my boss let me know by yelling in unison and laughing as I left the building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 236
You deserved it 7 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juega12847 0

That's shitty. Then again, I collect Cabbage patch dolls. They're my only friends. We have tea parties.

Where the **** do you work that that is something worth actually pointing out and laughing about. What kind of wacked out humor do people have in Illinois. I am guessing this is where the "fans" of Carlos Mencia live.

Comments

Bud_fml 16

1. It isn't that funny... 2. How is this in the "Love" category?

mods changed the first comment . way to go!!

uberkrissy 0

Well, it's not embarassing unless you got it from the Goodwill for like 2 dollars

Leaving the tag on your pants is nothing to cry about.

By the way, who on earth thinks accidentally leaving a tag on new pants is funny, or that it's a big enough deal to all want to scream it at you? What an awful sense of humor.

Nothing to worry about did you say?! Where i'm from, if you leave your tag out on your pants you would have to get tied up into a bag and beaten with a plank of wood with a nail on the end.

A plank with a nail? You cry baby, Where I come from you get shot with a crossbow for wearing the tag on your pants, even if it's an accident. True story.

Your jokes are not funny at all. You must be from the same workplace as OP. It is a tag... where do you work that it becomes a joke?

how tragic your life must be.. take a joke you emo

I'm taking it that you know that was affection, right? Nobody's that openly mean. :)

Gotta be the best #1 message ever. Thanks for being awesome. :)

Trollkiller 0

cmon u noobs it shows that the place where op works, ppl love n care abt each other. it's not Luke most of the other offices where collegeues are just mean n backbite most of d time n yeah abt checking my body parts before leaving home yah even I do it. actually I am so careful abt it that I remove my pants n try to rub "down there" till am really satisified that nothing is still left inside.

very interrsting .. thanks for sharing with thousands of people your daily routine :)