By Pain - 28/06/2010 23:37 - United States

Today, I accidentally dropped my cigarette down my shirt. There are now two unsightly, painful burns right in the center of my chest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 000
You deserved it 72 184

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11
keekah 0

Ydi. Don't smoke. It kills you.

Comments

if that is the outside...just imagine the damage inside...

LesCDeal 6

Wow, all these people saying YDI for smoking, smoking kills, smoking's gross --- it must be hard being SOOO perfect. By the way, all your little words of wisdom is OLD NEWS. Everyone knows it so stop acting like you're going to be initiating some kind of revelation! I don't smoke and replies like this STILL annoy me!

DarkShinigami 0

I know OP's a girl, but smoking gives you Erectile Dysfunction. Be careful, guys that smoke. OP's also dumb for smoking.

ughblahsuckit 0

you definately deserve it for smoking. Sorrrrry hah.

its_tuesday 6
MrJackson_fml 0

that's what you get for smoking... o_O

hellochainaw 0

I love how people are telling the OP that she "shouldn't smoke because is going to kill you or she deserve's it for smoking." Its her god given right to smoke if she want's to. Me an my wife smoke and we are healthier then an ox. You can get any short of cancer by not smoking. Its a thing called "genetics." I don't think many people on here know what that is. There is no law saying that she can't smoke. She's not gong to get arrested for public smoking. I hate people who saw she shouldn't smoke. Apparently you don't know jack shit.

ughblahsuckit 0

shut up you fool. nobody said anything about you or your wife. or anything about an ox smoking IS bad for you. I don't care what you say.

hellochainaw 0

Ahhhhh, the sounds of a "fool." You are so funny. Apparently you don't know shit about this kinda of stuff. OP has a right to smoke and noone can tell her she can't. Maybe when you get a little bit more intelligence then come talk to me you fool.

cheergirly16 0

Ayyy it doesn't take that much knowledge to know that smoking is bad for you...it's common freeaking sense...

ughblahsuckit 0

hey you fool! hah. I never said she couldn't. I'm very intelligent thank you!

Sure op can smoke if she wants to. What everybody is saying is that smoking is gross and it's bad for you. Can't argue with that. If your gonna do it then face the consequences.

ughblahsuckit 0

it's not like i'm saying you're a terrible person for smoking. I know MANY that do buuuut it's still bad for you. people will do what they want and I don't really care. I'm just saying so, back off me!

hellochainaw 0

Well so is alchol and that can kill you. But people are going to keep doing it and no one is going to stop doing what they like. And how would you know if its gross? If you don't like it then don't be around it. You can't uninvent what man invented.

wow...198 you're dumber than you look...he was saying how not smoking can give you cancer since that seems to be what everybody bitches about with smokers

ughblahsuckit 0

ohhhh just forget I commented. this is stupid. I'm arguing with strangers over a lost cause. soooooooo yeahh. maybe I misread it. I don't remember. this is stupid.

ughblahsuckit 0

and I am not dumb!!! Jesus why do people keep saying that.

Raleigh_bruh 7

#253 - I'm not calling you dumb, but I am saying you're in the wrong for trying to talk down on #188's comment and then forgetting what the entire argument was even about - when all you have to do is scroll up. It's your opinion that smoking is bad for people, but other people may not share your opinion.. And you sure as hell can't force your opinion on someone by trying to argue with them.

ughblahsuckit 0

but I say it's bad because that's how my grandmother died. I didn't bother scrolling up because this is pointless.

well that sucks for her so you know not to smoke now, but the rest of us are smokers and dont give a crap how much you hate us! we hate you too for not minding your own business

You totally deserve it, smoking is bad. I would of laughed at you </3