By asthmasucks - 19/09/2009 07:47 - United States

Today, due to the heat, I had a deadly asthma attack. Where was my inhaler? My dad pawned it for beer money. What did my dad do about my attack? Told me to quit being a Drama Queen. I had to go across the street and beg for a ride to the ER from my neighbor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 204
You deserved it 3 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When you get home, pour all his booze down the sink, and repeat for the rest of his life.

use the empty beer bottles to ur advantage when u smash it over his head then pawn his organs for a new inhailer

Comments

doughnutboy99 2

your dad needs to be straitened out maybe a baseball bat would do or a smashed boe

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
hothotheat_ 13

Well, they may just suck at using the right adjectives. and you never know, maybe her dad was with a friend, and he wanted beer. but the friend was like "no i need an inhaler for my kid first!" soo OP's dad traded inhaler for beer. it could happen.

OhhxGoshhxAri 0

Deadly can mean that it could kill you. It doesn't mean that you did. If the OP had "almost" in front of deadly, half of you would stop yelling "BS! YOUR ALIVE." Some pawn shops will take anything. The one in my city takes pretty much anything. It can happen.

lololol111 0

ydi for having a dad. (btw lrb, he probably sold it to some people who were going to be making meth, they use the fluid from inhalers)

amatayo 0

first: how do you pawn an inhaler? was in made of gold or something. sec: what kind of pawn shop takes an inhaler. third: what is your dad stupid. FYL

ur dad's an ass report him for child neglect

Brujah81 0

to #23 saying ur worst asthma attack wasnt that bad... everyones asthma is different i have been in intensive care about 4 times intubated ( tubes down my throat on life support machine) and hospitalised more times than i can count... so as for your comment what a load of crap. I live in the UK so prescriptions arent worth much about £7 something and i very much doubt prescribed medication would be able to be pawned...

May not have killed you, but it clearly killed a few brain cells. What asthmatic is so freaking stupid that they don't know that asthma can kill??? I can only hope that your doctor found his medical license in a box of Froot Loops and that's why you don't know that a severe enough asthma attack can kill. Otherwise, you have no excuse for your terminal case of dumb ****.

sublime93 0

I don't know much about asthma, but you begged your neighbor in the middle of an attack? And what pawn shop would pay for an inhaler?

sorry, i got totally derailed at the inappropriately capitalized "Drama Queen" -- made me think of a fast-food restaurant where one might get a Fierce Cream Cone. okay, okay. we're coming to a consensus here... BS, but if true, YDI for not killing your moron father in his sleep before now.

It is possible to speak.....not necessarily easily, but it is possible...

kapowi 0

Gee, I don't know. Maybe because it's fake?