By Anonymous - 28/07/2013 04:59 - United States

Today, because I refused to shave off what my wife calls my "pedo 'stache", she painted "Free Candy" on the side of my van. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 965
You deserved it 29 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No no, iPeterPan is right. You should always divorce your wife at the first sign of 1) anything wrong, 2) her being funnier than you, and 3) her being smarter than you. That's why I'm on wife #14.

Comments

That is hilarious! My husband likes to write profanities on my back window. Once, I drove around for an entire week with "I love your c*ck" I don't know how I never noticed.

graceinsheepwear 33

I want to know if he wrote c*ck or **** on your window.

Wow, de-escalation time. Volunteer to shave, as long as she pays to have the van repainted and for a rental until it's done. If mama ain't happy, nobody's happy.

Maybe now you can start a YT prank channel called HusbandvsWife along with daily vlogs!

My former best friend is in Gaol for being a pedophile, his first court date he turned up and had shaven his beard off into a pedo stache.

Did she at least get you the clown, and/or Pedobear costume to go with your new paint job?

Is he a hipster? If so, just wait until it's not cool anymore.

buttcramp 21

you should shave it if your wife thinks it's THAT unattractive! also, veeeery wrong of her to put that on your vehicle!

Haha I hope she used one of those car markers. Seriously though there's a reason she hates it, and you probably do look foolish and unprofessional with such a mustache, take her advice.

Thatguy334 7

May I recommend she become an ex-wife?