By Anonymous - 28/07/2013 04:59 - United States

Today, because I refused to shave off what my wife calls my "pedo 'stache", she painted "Free Candy" on the side of my van. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 962
You deserved it 29 991

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No no, iPeterPan is right. You should always divorce your wife at the first sign of 1) anything wrong, 2) her being funnier than you, and 3) her being smarter than you. That's why I'm on wife #14.

Comments

crisanba 18

Pedo alert!!! Just kidding op I'd get back at her with a naked pic of her for her profile pic that's even Steven in my book

What the ****? Not only is that immature but it's also stupid. She just has a sense of humor and was doing it as a joke.

As far as Even something like driving her car to work and a washable-marker matching pedostache while she is sleepimg would sufice.

unrelated to the FML (I guess not totally, depending on how you look at it) but if you wanna see some really good back and forth pranking, go to youtube and search for the user "prankvsprank" (it's a male and female couple from Philly) Their pranks are hilarious & it's so surprising that they're still together and haven't killed each other yet lol (now THAT'S love lol) maybe op and his wife can take some pointers and become the next great prankvsprank couple (upload to YouTube for all of us to see if you do!)

Poor woman, she feels pricks whenever she kisses you. Unless you have a very soft moustache. Like cotton candy....

there you go. thats multitasking if I ever heard it. A PEDOSTACHE MADE OF COTTON CANDY. win.

Well, what do you use that van for, anyway?

Lol happy wife, happy life.you should always listen to the wife

You'll definitely not get that teacher's job now

So, OP, sounds like your wife's accepted your "pedo" lifestyle. Next, she'll add a sound machine playing "It's a Small World After All" repeatedly so you can cruise neighborhoods and bring the kiddies running to the candy van!! Seriously, YDI for being overly attached to your pedophiliac hairy lip!

OP's wife referred to it as a pedo stache, but it doesn't mean that it was. Could have been a normal mustache for all we know.

YOU! You made that accursed song play in my head again! How could you!!!??

cottoncandymango 17

Your wife is an A+ for having an awesome sense of humor!

Paint seems a bit excessive; does she have a history of overreacting when she finds children's underwear in the van?