By slashteddy - 09/09/2009 23:30 - United States

Today, at work, I was on my break when I had to use the bathroom. I was on the toilet taking a dump when the door latch loosened and the door swung open. The little girl standing there took one look and screamed. Security busted in. My pants were still down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 955
You deserved it 2 807

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, it's a bathroom. What was she expecting?

Maybe OP's vaginal area resembles the forests of Mirkwood? Or perhaps a ruptured whoopee cushion?

Comments

malikotako 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yeah OP is female but that just makes this more confusing. Why would a little girl shriek after seeing a woman taking a dump in the woman's restroom? Isn't that the whole reason they make restrooms for women? So they can take a dump?

Maybe OP's vaginal area resembles the forests of Mirkwood? Or perhaps a ruptured whoopee cushion?

pingpongpickle 8

fyl. I bet the security screamed too

waterynuggets 0

For some reason this reminded me of that ep of Curb your Enthusiasm when he was in the bathroom and shoved a big water bottle in his pants right before a little girl walked in

inconvienentgurl 0

ok wth? o.0 n y is a little girl in the guys bathroom? as 4 the little girl seeing the O.P. she probably didnt want to see that n maybe freaked out, screamed, and ran. or maybe the door swinging open w/ the person behind it scared her? FYL O.P. ...i'd hate to go through that. way too embarassing!!

sublime93 0

They were talking about the post they commented on, you dumb bitch.

Dude, it's a bathroom. What was she expecting?

well_this_sucks 0

i know right.. its not gunna be carnival or anything xD

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
jweb1434 6

Yes, he definitely deserves to be walked in on by a little girl while taking a dump.... You're smart good

lolzRaptor 1

I have no witty comment to make, just: "lol"

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

What, would you rather her say something else? "Taking a dump" is polite for this culture. I know plenty of people who would call it "taking a shit," or something worse. OP - It sucked for the moment, but it's not as bad as it would be were you a guy. FYL for a while, then move on.

How is an entire security team seeing you naked worse if you're a guy??

Ooohh... at a restaurant a few weeks ago a lady opened the door on me and said something like hey lock the door! I thought it was locked.... I turned the thing on the doorknob... what really sucked I was text messaging on my cell phone while I was on the toilet haha she must of thought I was really weird... but yeah I feel ya. I am not using THAT restaurant's bathroom again.

That sucks. Sometimes the locks on public bathroom doors don't work and never get replaced because the owners of the restaurant/whatever are too lazy to fix the lock. And you should've replied with something like: "hey, ever heard of knocking, bitch?". I hate it when people don't knock before trying to open a single-bathroom door at a restaurant.

Dajudge06 0

Try taking a shit at you gf house while her little sister has friends over, and one of them opens the door on you. That was mortifying.