By Pisspants - 17/09/2016 04:39 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I was at work and I needed to pee. In my haste, I forgot to lock the door. A coworker walked in on me and I bolted up mid-stream to slam the door back shut. I had pee down my leg and pee squishing in my shoes for the rest of the day. I can still remember his tone of voice, yelling, "Sorry"! FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 137
You deserved it 2 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

upandover 15

Poll: can you stop mid-pee? Respond below

Don't think of yourself as covered in piss, OP. Think of yourself as slightly less vulnerable* to jellyfish stings! *Psst, the slightest bit of research shows that Friends episode is actually bullshit, but let the OP have their moment.

Comments

upandover 15

Poll: can you stop mid-pee? Respond below

yes but it takes a few seconds and holy **** is it uncomfortable

cootiequeen4444 11

yes. I've had the same thing happen to me as OP a few times but thankfully with a less pissy result. I never really considered the skill as lucky to have but now I'm well aware how much it beats the alternative ... though I'd probably go home rather than hang out at work for the rest of the day potentially smelling like pee and most definitely being uncomfortable. Pretty sure any reasonable boss would understand.

danceinconverse 25

Nope, once I'm going I am peeing and it won't stop till its out. I didn't know people could so easily. I need to do more kegels apparently...

DeadxManxWalking 27

Depends how badly I had to pee. If I was dying to piss, then no. If it was just abnormal urge to pee then yeah, easily.

of course I can...I am in control of my body.

TheNoNameGuy 20

you bolted up as in you were sitting down?? is this a two gender bathroom?

My job has a single person bathroom in the office for employees

Piss poor job on locking the door.. Maybe you'll remember next time.

I hope you get over this one day Op! But make sure u lock the door from now on

Don't think of yourself as covered in piss, OP. Think of yourself as slightly less vulnerable* to jellyfish stings! *Psst, the slightest bit of research shows that Friends episode is actually bullshit, but let the OP have their moment.

But why would you get up? I am sure your co-worker closed the door back

Well at least he was sorry. Also good news, you'll never forget to lock the door again.

YDI 'cause you should have just covered yourself and kept on going. I'm sure your co-worker would have closed the door. Regardless, sorry to hear that OP.

Fireant_man 6

Most of the time it's your coworkers taking the piss out of you

You had to have had peed a lot for your shoes to squish while walking