By fuck you, bitchcake - 10/11/2013 18:26 - Canada - Dartmouth

Today, at the movies, some asswipe kept throwing candy at me. After 20 minutes of it, I got up and went over to get him to stop. Good news: his balls vanished faster than a politician's spine immediately after being elected. Bad news: I got kicked out for "starting a disturbance". FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 326
You deserved it 3 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"his balls vanished faster than a politician's spine immediately after being elected" that's a ******* awesome statement

But I bet the look on his face was priceless

Comments

I think you should have been able to stay...just explain everything to security it might work towards your favor...

I'm surprised it took this far into the comments for someone to point this out.

RenoTheRhino 30

At least you know he's a little bitch that wouldn't've tried to mess with you anymore. I wouldn't want to be in the same theater with him anyways. But it does suck you lost your money OP.

beaverteaser 16

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Throwing candy? at those prices? What a fool!

I usually buy popcorn, drinks and candy at the dollar store and sneak em all into the theatre. works like a charm ;) srsly doe, 10 bucks for a small drink and 5 bucks for a candy bar? WTF.

perdix 29

Maybe he had a Candy Crush on you?

Doesn't matter. You stood up for yourself. Years ago, there was a group of angry black people throwing racist epithets at all the actors in a movies I was attending. Typical of reverse racism, everybody kept their mouths shut- but me. Full of liquid courage smuggled in, I told them to STFU. The respondent got out of his seat and threatened to kick my ass, to which I offered to let him try. Much to everyone's surprise, another guy stood up. He was a friggin huge black guy and he said, N******, sit yo ass down. Then, they proceeded to brawl. About 20 people fought in front of me without me ever throwing a punch. I ate popcorn and watched them. The police came, the crowd pointed out the original instigators, and they were tossed out. After the movie, we were all given passes to a free movie. So I guess my point is, don't put up with the bs. If you're right, you're right. And that's all that matters.

Best post I've read all week. Kudos to you!

I'm glad people still stick up for themselves ♥