By Anonymous - 21/10/2015 04:46 - United States - Middleboro

Today, at our wedding, instead of saying "I do", my fiancé paused before saying, "I can't do this", stepped down from the altar and proposed to my maid of honor. When she obviously refused, he ran from the venue bawling. He's not returning my calls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 519
You deserved it 2 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry op, that's awful. At least you found out before you were married. Wishing you the best!

slutfactory 17

Wow, that's insane, Op. Really sorry about your wedding. I hope things get better for you.

Comments

ohmyrosie 14

he doesn't deserve your calls! what a jerk

Well be glad she did not accept so you know she is a good friend to you. Why would you want to speak to him if he obviously wants someone else?

vintageart1994 16

He sounds ******* insane...sorry op

Seems to me like you & your maid of honor need to talk since he's not answering your calls.

Wow, that's absolutely horrendous. I'm sorry OP.

Oh my gosh I am so sorry. He is an insensitive jerk, at least you found out before your actually got married.

Queen_of_Night 20

I just got engaged, so yeah, this is a bit nightmare inducing for me. I doubt my fiancee would make it out of that church alive though if he pulled something like that. Why give OP hell for calling him? If they were getting married then there are likely things that need to be sorted out, since they probably lived together. Hell, I wish I could call my ex and get my Sister's of Battle 40k army back... He likely sold it though...

mintlegendary 14

She's probably trying to return all of his shit

So assuming you still love this man, did you think that your "fiancé" was possibly having sexual relations with your maid of honor ?