By Anonymous - 21/10/2015 04:46 - United States - Middleboro

Today, at our wedding, instead of saying "I do", my fiancé paused before saying, "I can't do this", stepped down from the altar and proposed to my maid of honor. When she obviously refused, he ran from the venue bawling. He's not returning my calls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 519
You deserved it 2 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry op, that's awful. At least you found out before you were married. Wishing you the best!

slutfactory 17

Wow, that's insane, Op. Really sorry about your wedding. I hope things get better for you.

Comments

Wow...nice maid of honor...cheating with YOUR fiancé and what a POS fiancé!! Chicken shit a-hole to make u go thru the wedding and all of that just to do that... At least u found out but how awful!! So sorry OP!! ?

Where did it say she was cheating with him?

That's terrible. I'm so sorry, OP. On the bright side you're not stuck with that asshole for the rest of your life.

That sounds like a horrible thing to do to someone. Sorry to hear about that. I hope something works out for you in the end.

SystemofaBlink41 27

I was expecting the MoH to say yes but somehow him bawling and running away makes it so much better.

ladyg228 15
nitrog100 21

That is not the kind of thing you should be posting to FML. There are WAAAAYYYYY too many followup questions.

Rarely do people propose randomly. There might have been something going on between them. That or he's just a majorly unstable asshole.

bad_boyfriend 10

Did he really think that would end any other way than with him being alone. He did you a favor OP, no one should have to be someones second choice.

I dont understand why people wait until the day of the wedding to do these things, i mean it costs so much money and for it to go to waste like that is ridiculous..