By Anonymous - 21/10/2015 04:46 - United States - Middleboro

Today, at our wedding, instead of saying "I do", my fiancé paused before saying, "I can't do this", stepped down from the altar and proposed to my maid of honor. When she obviously refused, he ran from the venue bawling. He's not returning my calls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 519
You deserved it 2 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry op, that's awful. At least you found out before you were married. Wishing you the best!

slutfactory 17

Wow, that's insane, Op. Really sorry about your wedding. I hope things get better for you.

Comments

Probably wants some closure on why he didn't bother to tell her some time before the wedding day.

OMG that's awful. Hope you still had the reception as a celebration of dodging a huge bullet. then fo on a girl's vacation instead of honeymoon.

It sounds like you dodged a bullet OP, and you have a loyal friend from the sounds of things. Hopefully he will grow a set and give you the answers you deserve.

That's horrible!! I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope you eventually find a way to heal after this nightmare.

DEADPOOL076 30

I cannot even begin to know the pain you must be going through. Regardless, you shouldn't be trying to call this SOB.

At least your maid of honor didn't say yes!

He PROPOSED to YOUR maid of honor???? Wowwwwww. Hope it was all in his head and you didn't lose your best friend/sister/whomever AND your fiancé at once.

well the maid of honor did reject the proposal

SmittyJA24 26

... & it's not "obvious" unless / until you tell us. It's entirely possible for the MOH to be equally ******-in-the-head as HE is & accept his impulsive proposal. This is, after all, the FML. It could happen....

writergirl1029 17

He's watched too many romantic comedies.