By whoababy55 - 21/08/2009 17:07 - United States

Today, at around 1 am, my boyfriend drunk-dialed and broke up with me. He didn't seem to remember he had already broken up with me yesterday. Thanks for reminding me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 440
You deserved it 2 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

monkeyspark 6

He sounds like an ass. I'm not some anti-drinking, self-righteous bitch, but he just sounds like an idiot. Get over him. Go have fun.

Comments

So? Deal with it, guys will get drunk and do stupid things. The answer? Get drunk and do stupid things back. Call HIM later to remind him if it makes you feel better.

lobby0ne 0

You realized you still called him "boyfriend" not "ex" right? He's a dick though.

9az00 0

well obviously you are in denial if you are still calling him your "boyfriend"... maybe you NEED to be reminded.

x0stormbringer 0

if she said 'ex boyfriend' it would have killed the punchline

Really now? Really... wow... I'm not gonna bitch about how its wrong to get drunk and that shit but still... he sounds like an idiot

obviously she worded it like that so it was funnier/had more impact.

YDI - you choose to date this clown in the first place. next time pick a real man.

woah, i said "it would have killed the punchline" before i realize that thats the exact wording everyone else used. kinda weird.

I'm not sure about the validity of this story. If he broke up with you prior to drunk dialing you, why would you not refer to him as your EX-boyfriend?

Wow. He's clearly a moron; drunkeness only makes you so much dumber. You're better off. Check out Rasputina's If Your Kisses Can't Hold the Man You Love. Enjoy your freedom.