By Anonymous - 02/04/2009 02:49 - United States

Today, as a joke, my friends plastic wrapped me to my bed while I was sleeping, I had an allergic reaction to the plastic and had to have the girl I like come cut me out and give me my meds. I sleep naked and was unable to put on clothes during this time. She saw me naked, swollen and with hives. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 312
You deserved it 5 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Truthbringer 0

why did you have to call the girl that you like to help you out in that situation? seems like you could have called anyone.

Good call, calling the girl you like... What happened after? I bet *it* looked a bit bigger cause of the swelling...

Comments

#20--He never said he called anyone.

why'd you "get" the girl you liked to help you??

If she'll still date you, she's definitely a keeper. Far too many girls are there for the good times, but one glimpse of the bad times will drive them away. Treat her like gold, she deserves it.

Link5794 18

Yes, keep her in a velvet-lined box and do try not to get any scratches on her.

Your meds? I hope your friends didn't know that you were allergic to plastic wrap, cuz that sucks... ...and a slightly sadistic prank?

i assume ur girl is in fire/ems/rescue like me... don't worry about it. For one, there is probably a law in your state that forbids her from spreading information around. two, in my personal experience, i would much rather see what happened to you, than somone lose their penis in an accident, which has happened, or an old man who is far too happy to be having a young girl work on him. i know its embarassing, but at least it's something... and in my case, when i have taken good looking young guys that i know to the hospital, either they develop a thing for me, or i get a little crush on them... i know it seems terrible, but trust me, it could be worse. just make sure shes not working next time u go overboard with the boos, puking on her will not help... hang in there!

seriously why did you call the girl you liked? and i'm with #20 if you could call someone then why couldn't you get yourself out. and also, how do you not notice people plastic wrapping you to the bed? you must be a heavy sleeper. i wake up as soon as someone touches my door knob. i suggest you start locking your door!

You can't just have allergic reactions to anything. Plastic is generally hypoallergenic. Liar.

no it's not dumb ass and It could hav been latex based

Hmm, I'm a little skeptical, too--but a lot of people are allergic to adhesives and some plastic wraps have a little bit of something on them, right? The super-clingy kind?