By Anonymous - 02/04/2009 02:49 - United States

Today, as a joke, my friends plastic wrapped me to my bed while I was sleeping, I had an allergic reaction to the plastic and had to have the girl I like come cut me out and give me my meds. I sleep naked and was unable to put on clothes during this time. She saw me naked, swollen and with hives. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 312
You deserved it 5 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Truthbringer 0

why did you have to call the girl that you like to help you out in that situation? seems like you could have called anyone.

Good call, calling the girl you like... What happened after? I bet *it* looked a bit bigger cause of the swelling...

Comments

Uhm guys... the word call was never used in this post... Now maybe this is fake and by not saying call he is trying to make it seem more believable... but if it is, it would seem he didn't have much say in who came to help him...

duckduckchicken 0

Ok how do you not wake up when that goes down? And why couldn't your roommates cut you out since they were there? This sounds like bs.

The OP never said he called the girl he liked to help him out. She was probably just there and decided not to be a douchebag and actually help the guy out. You realize his arms were wrapped too, so he can't call anyone with a phone? Otherwise he could have gotten himself out, if his arms were free. He was probably just like.. yelling out for help and she was around for some reason. With his friends? Either way, that sucks.

Socrates_fml 0

at least everything was bigger?

xbaybaygirl 0

Yeah ok buddy..i'm sure you were completely oblivious to gettin plastic wrapped to a bed.. and funny your meds were on hand too

cartering 0

1) he never called anyone 2) He's alive and posting so they obviously didn't wrap up his mouth - he probably yelled out and the person who heard him, was in the house, and wasn't in on the prank came to his rescue (or was in the prank and was kindest). That person just happened to be the kindest. Most people don't put locks on bedroom doors in their houses. I know alot of parents that don't even have locks on their bedroom doors. There could have been some sleep over/party type thing going on that enabled this to happen *However, there is the issue of how he could yell if he had a bad reaction because his throat might have swollen up, and its unlikely his friends would have wrapped his naked body. so the story still has some flaws, but definately not the "call on the phone one" that keeps coming up

Ahahahaha, that must have been sexy :) #11 for the win. But it must have been painful... hope you're okay now.

Okay, WTF? People here can be such idiots sometimes! #29 - please to be reading what you just wrote. Plastic is GENERALLY hypoallergenic. That does not mean that somewhere out there, there is absolutely no one who is allergic to it. Newsflash: people can be allergic to anything. If it exists, then there's an excellent chance that somewhere out there, someone is allergic to it. #36 - are you kidding? People who are severely allergic to something, and sometimes even if they're just mildly allergic, will always keep some sort of medication around to help them in case they have a reaction. NOT having their meds could sometimes result in serious injury or death. And to (most) everyone else, he never used the word call, there are lots of reasons why this girl might have come: 1) Maybe his friends called EMS when they saw his reaction, but then took off, and the girl was a rescue worker. 2) Maybe the girl was in the house with him, saw the disturbance, and came to investigate. 3) Maybe he was calling for help and the girl heard him. 4) Maybe the girl was part of the group who plastic wrapped him, but decided to help him out when she saw his reaction. 5) Maybe his FRIENDS called the girl as a final part of the prank and told her to go see him.

blland 0

#39: did someone just take FMyLife.com, something on the internet, seriously?