By Rubyscooby212 - 15/02/2015 04:07 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, alone on Valentine's day, I decided to eat chocolate and watch romantic comedies in bed. I had an allergic reaction to the chocolate which sent me to the ER. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 337
You deserved it 3 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If life was anything like it is in the movies, your doctor would've been cute, single and super into you! Something tells me that that didn't happen though... :( happy Valentine's Day? ^^'

Well it sure seems like the start of a romantic comedy at least!

Comments

Was the chocolate good? I hope you feel better!

iLike2Teabag 27

It was probably Purdy good. Hopefully the doctor didn't Snicker at OP.

OP's recovery is going to be a rocky road.

Hopefully the doctor isn't an airhead. (I tried)

You're pun is in good taste. We won't be bitter.

Someone explain to me why this got so many downvotes?

At least you weren't totally alone on Valentine's day!

If life was anything like it is in the movies, your doctor would've been cute, single and super into you! Something tells me that that didn't happen though... :( happy Valentine's Day? ^^'

Wizardo 33

But then he asked to inspect her poop and everything went downhill from there :(

Well it sure seems like the start of a romantic comedy at least!

Maybe the romantic comedies OP was watching came true in real life. Just imagine lol

Wizardo 33

Nuts... always the getting anaphylactic reaction.

I think you could sell your Valentine's Day story as a Seth Rogen flick.

19990231 29

At least you spent it with hot nurses.

This sounds like the start of a Grey's Anthony episode haha. Hope you feel better OP, and stay away from chocolates!

jentrynicole 20