By Anonymous - 02/04/2009 02:49 - United States

Today, as a joke, my friends plastic wrapped me to my bed while I was sleeping, I had an allergic reaction to the plastic and had to have the girl I like come cut me out and give me my meds. I sleep naked and was unable to put on clothes during this time. She saw me naked, swollen and with hives. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 312
You deserved it 5 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Truthbringer 0

why did you have to call the girl that you like to help you out in that situation? seems like you could have called anyone.

Good call, calling the girl you like... What happened after? I bet *it* looked a bit bigger cause of the swelling...

Comments

hey, tell her you'd like to take her on a second date.

IMz0r 0

She saw you naked? Expect your life to be "******" in future.

l33tm0nk3y 0

Why did it have to be the girl you liked? Why not just some other friends who weren't in on the prank? Or hell, even the ones that were in on it? I mean, if they're really your friends they shouldn't be opposed to letting you out once they've had their fun.

well at least you were "swollen" amirite?!

wow, but look on the bright side, YOU CAN NEVER LOOK ANY WORSE.

I assume this took place at a college dorm, because I don't see how that would happen anywhere else.

My suggestion is: That girl is a keeper, and you need to plastic wrap your friend's heads together and hand one a pair of scissors after about 20 seconds.

seriously people? I was a college EMT, I've seen some F-ed up pranks. As for him not waking up, he very well could have been plastered. If there is any screaming, etc., like he probably would be doing, I know I would have gone to see if I could have helped, his crush could have easily been in my position, also possible that it was on a school/ church/ leadership trip or retreat.

i would've gladly gotten hives if it means that i got to go out with the girl of my dreams. HA!

Seriously...how can a person plastic wrap you to a bed while you were sleeping...? Either, this is a fake, or your a heavy sleeper OR the cookies you ate filled you up so badly, not even a airplane taking off in your room would wake you up... Cookie!