By Anonymous - 02/04/2009 02:49 - United States

Today, as a joke, my friends plastic wrapped me to my bed while I was sleeping, I had an allergic reaction to the plastic and had to have the girl I like come cut me out and give me my meds. I sleep naked and was unable to put on clothes during this time. She saw me naked, swollen and with hives. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 312
You deserved it 5 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Truthbringer 0

why did you have to call the girl that you like to help you out in that situation? seems like you could have called anyone.

Good call, calling the girl you like... What happened after? I bet *it* looked a bit bigger cause of the swelling...

Comments

this is too bizarre... worst FML e.v.e.r.

this very well could be true. did anyone ever think that the person who posted this is in college and living in a dorm? in which case it could be very possible. maybe a few of his friends wrapped him to the bed and the girl he likes lives in the same hall as him or something? there really isn't enough information to call bullshit on this one...

starshine3987 0

You live with the girl you like? Why on earth would you "have" to have her cut you out of it if your roomates/ family was home and if you were calling people why would you call her? At least she came and wasn't like "hahahaha that's the funniest shit ever" when she saw you.

Mr_Wong 0

There is no possible way he could've called anyone seeing as how he was TIED to his bed, so his friends most likely called her over. Geez, some people are ******* stupid.

Monty_Python 0

Dude that sucks so bad. FYL for being allergic to plastic. FYL for having a friend who didn't know about. FYL for having a joke that would have been funny had you not been allergic. FYL for having to have the girl you like cut you out. And FYL for her finding out you sleep naked. This is the biggest FML ever.

allergic to plastic? why did you call the girl you like anyway? how did you call her if you were wrapped in plastic?

fail_truck 0

Fake FML. Unless the guy passed out naked and drunk, there is NO WAY someone can sleep through multiple guys laughing while they are clingwrapping your naked ass to the bed. Also this means the poster sleeps totally nude with absolutely no blankets on top of him or else he could've gotten out of the plastic wrap. Do not pass go. Please roll again.

sliimxshady 0

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Enough said.