By Anonymous - 02/04/2009 02:49 - United States

Today, as a joke, my friends plastic wrapped me to my bed while I was sleeping, I had an allergic reaction to the plastic and had to have the girl I like come cut me out and give me my meds. I sleep naked and was unable to put on clothes during this time. She saw me naked, swollen and with hives. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 312
You deserved it 5 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Truthbringer 0

why did you have to call the girl that you like to help you out in that situation? seems like you could have called anyone.

Good call, calling the girl you like... What happened after? I bet *it* looked a bit bigger cause of the swelling...

Comments

I guess you now will know if she likes you back? She did just see you naked... among other things. And she could've been the best friend. It does happen.

technobutterfly 0

Learn correct grammer. But that sucks, FYL.

xenomorph 0

And you needs to learn right spelling.

hashah welll on the bright side she helped you, so you do have a chance and if you ask her out and she says no, then say "YOU SAW ME ******* NAKED, YOU *****"

hay at least she helped., I think that was very nice.. :) I would have done the same thing.. i mean u are doing something nice to someone..?

'Oh My God! I am strapped to my bed with Saran Wrap! This is utterly horrifying and embarassing! What ever shall I do? I know! I'll call the girl I've been trying to get with, that will really help out the situation.' ****. Tard.

are you sure u can call those people your pals?

trevordarr 0