By Anonymous - 19/08/2012 23:25 - United Kingdom - Kent

Today, after years of bad blood, my husband decided to invite his parents to dinner. After making rude remarks about my pregnancy, his dad eventually muttered that I'm a slut. My husband punched him, his wife called the police, and now I'm all alone while he sits in a jail cell for battery. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 615
You deserved it 2 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But what a good husband for sticking up got his wife! (:

His dad seems like a bit of an ass. Kudos to your husband for sticking up for you, though! He doesn't deserve to be in prison.

Comments

Your husband has balls for punching his dad to protect you. And for that, I give him props. This situation shows that your husband will protect you no matter what. He has my respect.

Wow... Your in-laws suck! You have a great husband though

You seem ungrateful that your husband stood up for you.

tcook912 9

He just wanted to defend your honor, but I think I'd avoid any future gatherings with your in-laws.

FMLpunster 7

Well... That seems like a Series of Unfortunate Events

perdix 29

While your husband is in jail, you ought to go to the local pub and go home with some chav. That way, you'll prove your father-in-law right and show some respect for your elders.

Perdix, what the heck happened to you this weekend? Usually you're pretty funny but this weekend you've just been tasteless and more than a little bit mean. I suggest you step away from the keyboard for a bit, get some fresh air, maybe talk to somebody for a little bit, and come back a little bit later, when you're feeling better. If there's something bothering you, I hope it resolves itself and you feel better. Good luck.

StealthySky 5

I fail to see how this is a fail. Your husband punched his own father when he called you a ****. Would you rather have seen him keep quiet? It almost sounds as if you're complaining that your husband defended your honor.

skyeyez9 24

Her hubby is in jail for defending her honor. That's why its an fml.

southerngirl05 3

Sounds like a great guy to me he stood up for you

barcobabe 0

Sounds like you have a good guy