By Anonymous - 19/08/2012 23:25 - United Kingdom - Kent

Today, after years of bad blood, my husband decided to invite his parents to dinner. After making rude remarks about my pregnancy, his dad eventually muttered that I'm a slut. My husband punched him, his wife called the police, and now I'm all alone while he sits in a jail cell for battery. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 614
You deserved it 2 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But what a good husband for sticking up got his wife! (:

His dad seems like a bit of an ass. Kudos to your husband for sticking up for you, though! He doesn't deserve to be in prison.

Comments

When vigilante justice should be legal...

Sry meant to thumb up :( but i agree with u

Clearly, this man needs to divorce his parents. Ugh.

Louis0785 4

Is that even possible? I would just not talk to them for a very long time...

Psych101 9

I feel like the term "secede" would work better.

Psych101 9

74- Ah, that's the one we were looking for, thank you. *Mumbles to self* Dammit, Psych, he's a ******* math major and his knows more about english than you do. Idiot!

Psych101 9

She's a **** for being pregnant when you're married? Don't most families do that? Anyways sounds like you've got some fun family reunions headed your way.

Don't give them another chance for a very long time. They don't deserve you. Once your husband is out of jail don't ring them. Enjoy your new family. You your husband and baby. Good luck OP.

Iniezian 18

For a very long time? Try NEVER!

Sometimes it's better to forgive and forget, by which I mean forget to invite your bitchy in-laws to the next family gathering.

That is so incredibly awesome of your husband. What a sweet, dammit.

perdix 29

Is there a UK version of "The Jerry Springer Show?" I'm so relieved that America doesn't have the monopoly on rednecks and hillbillies.

The Jeremy Kyle Show; watch and be enlightened.

149. Thumbs up for your shirt in your profile pic!

I would of punched him too. My dad or not.

Well at least he took your defence, and against his parents at that! Unlike everyone else who submit to this site, you have a good husband who cares about you :)