By Anonymous - 19/08/2012 23:25 - United Kingdom - Kent

Today, after years of bad blood, my husband decided to invite his parents to dinner. After making rude remarks about my pregnancy, his dad eventually muttered that I'm a slut. My husband punched him, his wife called the police, and now I'm all alone while he sits in a jail cell for battery. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 615
You deserved it 2 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But what a good husband for sticking up got his wife! (:

His dad seems like a bit of an ass. Kudos to your husband for sticking up for you, though! He doesn't deserve to be in prison.

Comments

Knightchaser27 25

Hopefully your husband won't have to stay in the jail cell for too long.

Not a lot of men that actually stand up for the woman on FML it's a good thing he stood up for you though :)

If your husband punched his own father in the face... Well damn girl you have one night in shining armor. He obviously cares a lot for you. It's rare to find someone who would do that.

noisebox 1

Sounds like the unseen episode from the beaverly hillbillies, did it happen on possum day by any chance?

Whistlee 8

Maybe don't invite them to the baby shower o.o

I have to say , op"a dad must be a real pr*ck because even though men are men it takes a lot to hit your father physically and emotionally, if it was someone else then sure with out a doubt knock his teeth out but your father is your father so I'm guessing op"s dad really just is a straight Up c*nt and has no respect or love towards his son which I assume is false since he had the decency to have dinner with him. Maybe the wife gets around ? Who knows , my point is what ever the case may be you'r father is you'r father abuse him but never touch the man that brought you up and raised you ..unless you never met him...

robert76 5

Or, you know, don't call your daughter-in-law a **** right in front of your son. Sorry, but I'd deck my dad if he did that too.

How come its the good guys that get put in jail while there are drug dealers and gangs on these streets. I'd probably punch my dad as well if he said that to my girlfriend or fiance.

Sanch101 7

He may have taken the wrong action in that throwing his father out of the house would have been better but I have to respect him for standing up to that scumbag father of his. You are lucky to have him.