Scumbag

By old mom - 29/09/2023 06:00

Today, my scumbag son slapped his girlfriend in front of her family, and her dad picked him up and threw him off a second floor balcony. Good for her dad, he deserved it, but now he's laid up at my place and I have to wipe his ass and listen to him whine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 930
You deserved it 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I mean... if he's a legal adult you don't *have* to put up with him. He's old enough to know right from wrong either way, but in that case he's also old enough to stand on his own two feet.

Nikki 16

Yeah because more violence is the answer here

Comments

DirtySalamander 9

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Nikki 16

Yeah because more violence is the answer here

Probably something like for not teaching her son how to act properly. For protecting him from consequences of bad actions. Maybe for not teaching him that his life of me is made up of choices. That he can improve or destroy his life based on his choices. For not teaching him how to treat women or people in general. I don't know that the mom needs a whooping cuz I can't see her life but I suspect the comment meant some of these things.

I mean... if he's a legal adult you don't *have* to put up with him. He's old enough to know right from wrong either way, but in that case he's also old enough to stand on his own two feet.

Yeah and I suspect he won't be hitting girls in front of their dads anymore. Hopefully he won't be hitting them at all.

Yeah, if he did that, he doesn’t deserve his mother’s care; he deserves to be in prison. For life. No parole.

youaremysunshine95 1

It’s good that you recognize your son is a piece of sh*t, but it also might be worth considering how you may have played a role in him acting like a violent a***hole. As in, you’re enabling him. If he’s over 18, cut him off. Make him take care of himself. I understand why you’re caring for him if he’s extremely injured and unable to wipe his own ass, but the SECOND he’s recovered - cut him off. I love my son more than anything in this world and I’m saying this. The best thing you can do for him is teach him that he won’t get any help from you if he treats others with such disrespect.

You know he won't poop so much if you don't feed him. Love him enough to teach him that his actions have consequences. That's the antidote the most bad life choices.

Her dad deserves a rendezvous with the police for that, and to be sued for compensation too. Then you won't have to wipe his ass.