By Dansonn - 17/03/2009 03:17 - United States

Today, after work I went to the parking lot to my car to go home. I found my car doors heavily scratched and all my tires cut, with a note on my windshield. The note read, "F*** you, Jackson." I'm Tyler. Jackson is my co-worker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 200 775
You deserved it 10 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

think you should get jackson to cough up some cash

report it to the police. that's criminal damage..

Comments

HomeBurger 0

I agree with all the people saying whoever's angry at jackson owes you a substantial amount of money.

sunshyne84_fml 0

17, i think you need to read the original post again, tyler is the victim, not the vandal. OP, do you and jackson have similar cars or something? if not, that would make me raise some extra red flags.

he was saying that jackson pretended it was someone else.

That's an "immediately call the police" situation and one which you follow up with the place you work. Someone deserves to be fired (if it's another co-worker), pay for your car to be repaired and probably to pay with a night or two in jail, probation and court-mandated counseling. Then, they can come on fmylife and post "This guy Jackson was ******* with me, so I keyed a random guy's car thinking it was Jackson's, slashed his tires, and left a note on his car that eventually led police to me. Now I've been to jail, owe damages to Tyler, and have to see a probation officer every week until my therapist says I'm not a total douchebag any more. fml"

fillmyheart028 0
DinoJR 0

Heres what you should be doing instead of posting on this site. (not that im glad you did, because you made my day). 1) Go find ot who ****** up your car 2) Go **** is shit up 3) Go **** up this Jackson dudes shit up 4) get reimbursed for all the sht you lost

Hubblebubble 0

god i hope you dont have to pay for that! either jackson or the person who did that to your car should

This sounds like the "woman scorned" thing. She probably got one of her male friends to do the actual damge though. Totally sucks regardless. FYL indeed...

mrlandlord 0

I would have Jackson pretend that it was his car, then confront the guy / girl that he thinks did this in front of you or others, make a scene and hopefully the perpetrator takes credit.