By Dansonn - 17/03/2009 03:17 - United States

Today, after work I went to the parking lot to my car to go home. I found my car doors heavily scratched and all my tires cut, with a note on my windshield. The note read, "F*** you, Jackson." I'm Tyler. Jackson is my co-worker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 200 772
You deserved it 10 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

think you should get jackson to cough up some cash

report it to the police. that's criminal damage..

Comments

Tell Jackson, and the popo. On the bright side, you know who Jackson is so you can ask him who it could have been. If you had no idea who Jackson was you'd be ******.

******* Jackson! You guys seen The Slums of Beverly Hills? LOL.

I think you've learnt you lesson Don't **** with him, Tyler. #6 The quick dry cement through the hole . . . that is one of the most ******* genius ideas I've ever heard. I might just do that to everyone I hate. Thanks "jimboom". Oh and OP . . . FYL.

Thats actually a good way to screw a random dude over. Scratch the car, leave a message with "**** you Jackson, Don't **** with me", then hope the dude knows a Jackson.

Checkitawwt 0

Wow that girl is psycho. I would never be that crazy. I'm surprised she didn't know it was Jackson's car, unless you guys have the same exact one. But still, she should've known. And yeah, who voted YDI? Losers.

I think your "nice" co-worker Jackson did this. I think he hates you soo much because you did something to him the past. Who's Tyler? Tyler Durden? I think your co-worker is ****** up in the head. Think, why would this Tyler damage your car? Do you and Jackson got the same car or what? What are you waiting for? Kick his ass!

go do the same thing to Jason's car and write ""**** you, Jackson. Don't let your fuckee **** with me."

lol #18. wow #6 id hate to get on your bad side. dude that sucks ballz. i guess do whatever everyone else has been sayin.

morgan2420 0

SoOoO what the hell did Jackson do?