By Dansonn - 17/03/2009 03:17 - United States

Today, after work I went to the parking lot to my car to go home. I found my car doors heavily scratched and all my tires cut, with a note on my windshield. The note read, "F*** you, Jackson." I'm Tyler. Jackson is my co-worker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 200 775
You deserved it 10 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

think you should get jackson to cough up some cash

report it to the police. that's criminal damage..

Comments

Good idea, #29...#6 is pretty good, too. It's not Jackson's fault...but maybe you could use him to weed out the person.

Theres only one option here. Destroy Jackson.

I think they thought it was Samuel L. Jackson's car, everyone hates him. perfectly understandable...

Why should Jackson have to pay for this? There is no way that he could have foreseen whatever jerk thing he did causing damage to your car. If you tried to get a court to make him pay, you would loose. Call the police, and get Jackson to name some names.

AlexJakubsen1 0

hahahahahahahahahah you poor bastard

1 thing to do in this case... DONT **** WITH TYLER!!

1 thing to do in this case... DONT **** WITH TYLER!! hahahaaaaa but seriously, report to police, also you'll prob find out who it is through Tyler, it its ur co worker, u can prob talk to him before you tell Jackson or the Police, he'll prob think he ****** it up and pay you, just tell him, PAY FOR MY GODDAMN CAR, OR I'M CALLING THE POLICE. after he pays you, tell jackson, your whole company, and report to police as well.

why do people consistently **** with other people's property, it's childish. It's so much easier to just walk up and punch someone in the face. At least you will get a laugh out of that one.

I can totally see this girl submitting: "Today I went to my boyfriend Jackson's work and ****** up his car because he cheated on me/broke up with me/etc. I scratched the doors and slashed the tires. Turns out it wasn't Jackson's car. FML. hahaah (: