By Dansonn - 17/03/2009 03:17 - United States

Today, after work I went to the parking lot to my car to go home. I found my car doors heavily scratched and all my tires cut, with a note on my windshield. The note read, "F*** you, Jackson." I'm Tyler. Jackson is my co-worker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 200 775
You deserved it 10 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

think you should get jackson to cough up some cash

report it to the police. that's criminal damage..

Comments

Man, Jackson just sounds smarter and cooler then you. Plus, his car looks better.

That's when you go to Jackson, take his keys, and leave yours on his desk with a note that says, "Apparently, I've been driving the wrong car. Yours is the one with your name on it."

Mustloveinsanity 0

I hope you called the police.

DuchessAngel37 0

Hahaha #43! Why do people assume that when you post stuff like this here, that you didn't already report it?

emo121 0

well, at least u got it covered

Zooma_fml 0

Is the guy who left the note GAY? Cause he wants to **** a guy, but he doesnt want Jackson to **** him. You all are idiots, you deserve this one because you work with idiots like this. You should be quite aware of your work environment, and stay away from co-workers who partake in events like this. It's only a matter of time before this happens. If I were you, I'd calmly tell the boss, report this to the police, and **** up Jacksons car cause hes an idiot.

@47: WTH! "You all are idiots, you deserve this one because you work with idiots like this." yeah.. he's an idiot for getting a job so he can have a place to live and have food to eat... Stupid people work most places, and even smart co-workers can have a stupid ex or 2. Sometimes, you can't just magically get any job you want, so you take the job you can get that pays the bills. Tyler didn't say he worked some low job with highschoolers, and even if he is, he's smart for HAVING a job rather than being homeless and starving to death on the streets. @ whoever said it must be some mad chick who got a guy to do it: Why don't you think a girl can physically trash a car? It's not that hard and it's pretty sexist to think we can't do something like that. Also, it might not be Jackson's ex-girlfriend or anything. Maybe Jackson owes someone money. You SHOULD just tell the boss, talk with Jackson, and tell the police. Jackson is NOT responsible unless he knew someone was after his car and pointed at your car and said "That's my car" to make them go after your car. If Jackson's a good person and can afford it, he should fork up some money, but that's a moral thing, not a legal thing. Don't mess up other people's cars in retaliation, you'll probably just get in trouble.

How the hell can ANYONE DESERVE to have their car vandalized at all in the first place much less when the intended target was your co-worker's? I really can't believe the assholes that clicked you deserved that on on this FML...

#23 Ooops. Yep, your right! But i still think Jackson fuckedup the car.