By Anonymous - 06/05/2009 20:12 - Canada

Today, after practicing a song for my girlfriend on guitar all day, I called her over to my house to show it to her. After a long speech about how "this is for you," I played for about 3 seconds before I broke a string, which slapped her in her face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 270
You deserved it 6 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How close was your girlfriend to your guitar? Was she making out with it? I don't see how a string would have hit her unless she was right next to it.

My string just broke on Monday. Oh wait...its wednesday...Maybe I should buy new strings. By the way I know how you feel about this. Its tough being a sexy musician.

Comments

laureysa 0
mehwhateverr 0

That's adorable. You seem like a good boyfriend. :) FYL, though. If she's a good girlfriend, then she'll still appreciate the cute gesture.

Ender_ 0

Get new strings, and try again. Write a song about how sorry you are in the dark. Play it outside her window at 2am to show your love. By the way, only my first sentence was a serious suggestion.

classicalteen 0

#14- Cleaning fml.com one post at a time. Sorry, that must have hurt. But it's the thought that counts! :)

krisFrAnHeehar 0

awwwww! thats so sweet, im sure she'll forgive you :)

sondramcfail 0

You get 2 thumbs up for even attempting! :) Aw. I'm sure she'd understand...

Yulia_fml 0

#24, there's no such thing as proper English. There are different varieties, some that are more or less socially prestigious in different countries, but no variety is more proper than another. Ask a linguist. I hope your girlfriend doesn't keep grudges, cause it's still incredibly sweet that you wrote a song for her!

gonna call fake on this one... she had to be right next to the strings to get smacked in the face by it