By Anonymous - 06/05/2009 20:12 - Canada

Today, after practicing a song for my girlfriend on guitar all day, I called her over to my house to show it to her. After a long speech about how "this is for you," I played for about 3 seconds before I broke a string, which slapped her in her face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 270
You deserved it 6 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How close was your girlfriend to your guitar? Was she making out with it? I don't see how a string would have hit her unless she was right next to it.

My string just broke on Monday. Oh wait...its wednesday...Maybe I should buy new strings. By the way I know how you feel about this. Its tough being a sexy musician.

Comments

at least you are sweet enough to play a song for her. lol.

blahdeda 0

Aw...well I'm sure she appreciated the thought...play it again when you get a new string...and maybe next time have her not sit so close.

learn how to spell booty crack crust. it was nice that you wrote her a song though.

actonthat 0

@54 Yes, linguistically speaking, of course there's no 'proper' dialect. I'm a linguistics minor, thanks. But grammatically and technically? There is. I'm not really sure what your point is, actually...

actonthat 0

@54 Yes, linguistically speaking, there is no 'proper' way of speaking English. Spelling, grammatically and technically speaking, there is. I'm not sure exactly what your point is...

you should have use your wiener instead of a guitar string. youre doing it all wrong.

#25, you used the wrong form of "its". Try again.

**** everyone who says "u spelt practicing wrong" it's an fml who gives a shit

wat the **** who cares if u spelt practicing wrong its an fml u guys r idiots