By Anon - 23/06/2014 23:13 - United States - Denton

Today, after nearly a year of being stalked, harassed and even terrorized, the police finally found out who my stalker was. It was my 19-year-old son, who thought it would be a fun prank to pull. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 936
You deserved it 5 964

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This needs a follow up. I wonder how he is going to be punished

Hpixiee 23

This is disturbing, especially the fact he went on with this messed up prank for so long

Comments

He won't think it's funny when you press charges

If he's 19, he's a legal adult, and you have grounds to file charges against him, OP. I hope you did so, even if he is your son. Stalking and harassment are no laughing matters. He has a sick sense of humor.

Easy: just play a joke back on him. Act like your actually gonna arrest him, and let him stay in jail for 1-5 days. Gotcha! :-)

Hpixiee 23

Ooooooooooooooor, as a really funny prank, she can pretend to arrest him, but actually arrest him and press charges. Gotcha! :-)

That sucks that you had to go through that, but it also sounds like you missed a few crucial lessons as a parent when he was growing up...

that is messed up. Started as a good prank idea, but to carry it out against a parent, to such an extreme, and for so long... crazy stupid. Weird that it took everyone so long to put two and two together.

Oops first part got cut off. *IF this story is true and this all really happened, then that is messed up.

If he still lives at home kick him out of the house, then press charges against him, see how funny it will be to him if he spents a few weeks in jail.

Kids don't even realise when to stop these days

Axel5238 29

Agreed, there are increasing number that things the consequences don't apply to them because it was meant as a joke. Not surprising it's the same age group that popularized the notion of the friend zone as well and seem to be oblivious that smoking pot in most places is still very much illegal.