By Anon - 23/06/2014 23:13 - United States - Denton

Today, after nearly a year of being stalked, harassed and even terrorized, the police finally found out who my stalker was. It was my 19-year-old son, who thought it would be a fun prank to pull. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 936
You deserved it 5 964

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This needs a follow up. I wonder how he is going to be punished

Hpixiee 23

This is disturbing, especially the fact he went on with this messed up prank for so long

Comments

This needs a follow up. I wonder how he is going to be punished

Yes please follow up with what happened next.

He deserves to go to jail. That is some sick psychopathic shit.

I also want to know the details on how he was stalking her as it seems it was pretty serious. Letters? Pictures? The level of creepiness determines the level of punishment.

Op should be able to punch him in the mouth, three times.

OP, have you ever herd of the gallows. This would be a suitable punishment.

yeah, 41, I'm sure OP wants to execute her son.

LouisvilleLuke 10

He needs to sit in the corner and think about what he's done

QueenofWheels 13

He is 19 so unless the DA decides it was more than a childish joke nothing can be done. Not like you can ground a 19 year old.

iggy_boss 3

66, why not? He's still your children. Also, stalking is punishable by law and the son is a legal adult.

#66 she could alway kick the child out of the house

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Uh.. If he did it to complete strangers then it'd be a prank no more.

titandesu 14

It would be just plain old stalking

You people need to loosen the **** up. It was a joke.

Well... I guess it's safe to say he isn't getting any if this was how he was spending his time..

Hpixiee 23

This is disturbing, especially the fact he went on with this messed up prank for so long

I wonder how long this actually went on

lailagothgal 16

Uh........ I think somebody should tell him.

Uh oh.. I think not. There needs to be some minimum level of observation skill. Or else just let him stay ignorant in the bubble.

tweetypie 18

Your son has WAY too much time on his hands

Well, now that he's caught... I wonder what else he has on his hands. *Mr. Bean face* if ya know what I mean *wink wink*

This boy has serious problems, and should be living a really long ways away.

i can imagine your son with an awkward smile on his face saying "gotcha"

I can imagine you with a happy and relieved smile on your face as the police haul him away fin cuffs. Then when he says "mom you gotta bail me out"

Axel5238 29

I agree he's 19 and old enough to know better. When it get's to the point of potential of serious injury (greasing the stairs ect...) or legitimately fearing for your safety it is no longer a "prank". When will kids learn most of the stuff on the net you as a "prank" isn't really and would probably get you arrested like drinking water out of a vodka bottle in public.

This FML definitely needs a follow up!

Please tell us how you will deal with him in future.

Your son has issues if he stalked you for this long. Doesn't matter if it's a prank or not, it's rather disturbing.