By Username - 27/11/2010 02:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, after having a long and serious talk about maybe having a relationship, the guy I really like told me to send him a "sexy picture." I sent him a picture of me in a bra and a thong. He replied, "Yeah, you're hot!" and signed off after ten minutes of silence. I haven't heard from him since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 568
You deserved it 46 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

I hope you know that half of his friends, some of your friends, and maybe even some relatives have seen it by now, if you're really hot. And those ten minutes of silence probably mean he was jerking off to the picture. You deserve it a little for sending it.. But mostly FYL for not knowing he's probably a dick. I'm serious about the first part, though.. Someone close to me still gets recognized from her ex posting/sending pics of her naked.. And it's been over a year.

Comments

op: when he said that didn't you say anything? or you expect him to continue talking? :/ im surprised you didn't say anything in 10 minutes of silence

^^ agree with 59; ****** get what they deserve.

ShadyFTW1 0

So you sent him the pic BEFORE getting in a relationship with him? Idiot, YDI.

NacRat 0

Why would he want to get in a relationship when he can get you to do that wjthout being in one. that's when yousay "I save those kind of things for people I'm dating.". You deserve it. Since you did it online for all you know it could have been someone else using his computer or someone who hacked his account. This doesn't make her a ****. It just makes her very stupid.

he was probably jacking off for eternity

Well your name attest from Texas or whatver. Everythings bigger in Texas. Wgich is okay for **** but your waist is part of everything too. I bet your huuuugee!

bamagrl410 31

138, I'm not even sure you're speaking English because I definitely didn't understand a damn thing you said other than "Everything is bigger in Texas". A phrase which, btw, we Texans hate. Please don't insult my state by trying to act like you're intelligent by mentioning it. That is all.

bamagirl are you the preppy girl on the left

evry1luvspuns 0
allymacaulay 3

Why is it her fault? The guy made her believe she could trust him and then back stabbed her. Why do girls always get blamed?

I'm a Texan and I don't hate that saying...

Another darling's picture to add to his 'personal' collection, it seems.

Rei_Ayanami 18

Will we never learn to not do it? Some, such as myself, yes, for the other masses, probably not, its sad if you think about it.

Rei_Ayanami 18

You must be easy if you would do that when not in a serious long-term relationship, not just trying to be in one, you deserve it completely.

Rei_Ayanami 18

No, I simply have dignity and wouldn't sink so low.

98s right, 65 if you found out your sister or daughter was sending half naked pics to people over the Internet, I'm sure you won't approve of it.

if someone has such a low disregard for their body they really do deserve what they get.. honestly people should save that for the bedroom and leave it there!! it doesn't belong anywhere else!

hey genius if people were meant to see that so commonly as you seem to think.. why don't we all walk around in our undies??? oh yeah it's morally wrong and if you think that guy honestly cared and then asks to see your half naked body?? you're completely delusional and you need to shut your hole. just because more and more women start showing off their bodies and easily sending around slaggy pics doesn't make it the right thing to do. see how much any guy is interested when he knows all his friends have that girl in their spank banks.

Rei_Ayanami 18

Chaos, have you ever heard of an "opinion"? It's something we all have and is not always the same, obviously some of us do not approve of people sending out compromising photos of themselves, while others, such as yourself, finds it perfectly natural and even encourages the behavior. Now, I find the human body almost as fascinating as the human mind, it is an amazing thing with endless possibilities, it is a beautiful thing, but I don't believe we should show it to every Tom, Dick, and Harry who ask us to, it should be kept away from the world until you find the one you want to be with forever, and not until then. You can spew whatever nonsense about being sexually repressed and how your ideals are the only right ones there are, but I'm going to disagree strongly every single time you say I am wrong for the judgements I pass, and that is all I have to say to you.

145 Yet you're saying the exact same thing by saying morals are subjective. If morals are just subjective then I can walk up to your baby and carve it up with a knife. It may be wrong to you but I think it's moral so you can't complain about it. Morals aren't just subjective. If they were then people wouldn't care if I did that. On the contrary the truth is that everyone would see that as wrong and expect me punished for it because it's IMMORAL.

it's her choice no one can really judge geez just drop it! -.-

Anyone can and will judge, that's sort of the point of posting to a public site. Obviously she made a bad choice that didn't come out as she expected or she wouldn't be posting here. Whether her actions are moral or not depends on the person making the judgement and their personal code of morality. Personally, I think what she did was foolish and I suspect the OP feels the same way.

sykes1234 0

-___- I really want to tell organisedchaos he is an idiot so he can write me a whole essay about how I'm ignorant because I have an opinion and posted it In the COMMENTS section..hmm obviously people are going to say whatever they want this no need to break out in mortal combat over the comment section..really? it's FML. don't worry the world is not going to end. I promise-- oh I'm sorry I forgot "that's my opinion"

ThoraxeTheImpale_fml 0

It took him 10 minutes!?either he's really good, or absolutley terrible!

xxallenaxx 0

Lol- that's exactly what he was using it for! My thoughts exactly!

dudeitsdanny 9

I hope you know that half of his friends, some of your friends, and maybe even some relatives have seen it by now, if you're really hot. And those ten minutes of silence probably mean he was jerking off to the picture. You deserve it a little for sending it.. But mostly FYL for not knowing he's probably a dick. I'm serious about the first part, though.. Someone close to me still gets recognized from her ex posting/sending pics of her naked.. And it's been over a year.

nice, everyone needed you to spell it out for us, Webster.

dudeitsdanny 9

Who peed in your cereal? I didn't spell out the FML, I gave my view on it: Commented on it. Kinda what the comment section is for. Weird, isn't it?

OneLittleAdditio 9

you have the knowledge man. you knew what happened in the ten min. you do it a lot then.

Alipod, that's funny because you're insinuating that he masturbates. All men **********. The ones who say they don't are lying.

Hell, I'm a thirteen-year-old female and *I* **********. Why do people treat it like it's some dirty, retched thing?

vanilla2u 5

you're 13 what are you doing on fml, i agree masturbauting is normal for ppl though

96, I signed up just to tell you that reading your comment was an FML

lots of peoplee i know r on fml b4 their 15