By Username - 27/11/2010 02:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, after having a long and serious talk about maybe having a relationship, the guy I really like told me to send him a "sexy picture." I sent him a picture of me in a bra and a thong. He replied, "Yeah, you're hot!" and signed off after ten minutes of silence. I haven't heard from him since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 569
You deserved it 46 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

I hope you know that half of his friends, some of your friends, and maybe even some relatives have seen it by now, if you're really hot. And those ten minutes of silence probably mean he was jerking off to the picture. You deserve it a little for sending it.. But mostly FYL for not knowing he's probably a dick. I'm serious about the first part, though.. Someone close to me still gets recognized from her ex posting/sending pics of her naked.. And it's been over a year.

Comments

AMAZINashleigh 6

YDI for sending a "sexy photo" to a guy you're not even dating..he could show that picture to anyone he wanted and you couldn't stop him.

TOL_fml 6

Is there really not enough to do in Texas that make you people do things like this?...

pinkprincess7849 0

someones desperate. lol ***** don't be in shock when that picture gets out.

TheZarola 10

If the picture gets out and everyone thinks you're a ****, that's great. No sarcasm. YDI.

Well at least your family will be able to see how you are doing- since you will show up all over the internet half naked!!! Have kids? Hope not-I honestly dont see why anyone would send pics like this- Ladies- you KNOW he will not keep this to himself. As someone already said- he was probably seeing what kind of person you are- and you sent him a 'naughty" pic when he wasnt even your boyfriend- obviously you are not the kind of person he wants to date- just jerk off to. .

YDI for sending him that picture! Don't you know that's gross? You can't believe a word someone says over the Internet. I mean, if you're under 18, then this is child pornography. Get a life and get off the computer!!!

don't call me a ******* idiot, loser. read my comment, DUH. I SAID IF SHE'S UNDER 18. Gawd.

I don't think anyone who comments on FMLs should be telling someone to get a life.

YDI for sending him a picture in the first place. Do you know how dangerous that is, and how one single picture can mess up your whole life?? come on, you should know better than that!!

OneComment 0

Wait a second.. Why is no one asking the question: If he's a guy, why would he not date a chick he thought was hot? Obviously he could have been lying to either make her feel good or as a joke. This does not make her a *****. She'd be a ***** if she was completely naked and they started sexting or some bullshit along those lines.. Was it a smart move? No, you never start a relationship by sending pictures. Oh and why does he need a picture? If you've never met the person you shouldn't be deciding to make a serious relationship over the internet or phone. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... FYL for choosing that guy and YDI for making this decision.

Ladies and young ladies, please don't do this! Those pictures will haunt you forever! Once you send them, you lose control over them! Think of your futures, would you want your kids to see them?