By Username - 27/11/2010 02:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, after having a long and serious talk about maybe having a relationship, the guy I really like told me to send him a "sexy picture." I sent him a picture of me in a bra and a thong. He replied, "Yeah, you're hot!" and signed off after ten minutes of silence. I haven't heard from him since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 569
You deserved it 46 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

I hope you know that half of his friends, some of your friends, and maybe even some relatives have seen it by now, if you're really hot. And those ten minutes of silence probably mean he was jerking off to the picture. You deserve it a little for sending it.. But mostly FYL for not knowing he's probably a dick. I'm serious about the first part, though.. Someone close to me still gets recognized from her ex posting/sending pics of her naked.. And it's been over a year.

Comments

You totally deserved it for sending the pics. Never ever send "sexy pics".

Do I have to be the voice of reason again? Listen closely everyone, especially the idiot who called her (yet can't spell) "*****." She was in her UNDERWEAR. it's no more scandalous than a bikini, and girls wear those in public with impunity. It's not like she was nude and spread-eagle with a cucumber in her pussy and clothespins on her nipples. Get off your puritanical high horses and grow a brain please.

roflmfao!!!!! he was too busy getting his rocks off and then splooged on his computer which fried it hence his 'signing off' quite simple really

LOL LMAO. wow I can't stop laughing, well done doc. Now I know why everyone sucks up to you.

People suck up to me? Why haven't I been notified?

They do do it in the privacy of there own home, that pic the op sent was meant for you but got your email wrong.

I wouldn't call the OP a '*****", but she acted like an idiot by sending her picture in her underwear to the "guy that she really likes"; those types of pictures could ruin your life.

well, the pic could get out. your family, friends, and coworkers could see it. people would be calling you a ***** for a long time. it wouldnt actually "ruin your life", but it most certainly wouldnt be fun.

if only everyone thought like you, chaos. but real life isn't that cut and dry.

TryptamineDreame 0

Doc you can get off of your high horse as well. :B

But I'm riding a Shetland pony, so it isn't very high at all. :)

cwark 0

probs wanked himself to death..

hahahaha.. FYL because he sounds like a douchebag, but then again you kind of deserve it ;b

TryptamineDreame 0

I will ride you like a pony. Jk that's gross. Just forget I said that D:

never send a picture of yourself!!! that's what the Victoria secrets catalog is for!!!

I agree with 27, who agrees with 7, who agrees with 5.