By denise - 23/11/2009 05:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was feeling a little racy and decided to send my boyfriend some naked pictures of myself. He responded, "That's OK, but does your face have to be in them?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 934
You deserved it 4 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

angryseatroll 5

Ouch. Well... He likes your body if that counts for something. Dump him.

Erindub 0

I know it came out wrong but maybe he meant that they're great and all but in case they were to get out you really ought to leave your face out so theres no way to prove who they were. You never know. Its not a gaurentee you guys will last forever. Protect yourself!

Comments

Mx_Rider 6

yet again my comment wont show up :(

#1 you're the first one to comment, how can your other comment not show up! And #40 lol made my dat

angryseatroll 5

Ouch. Well... He likes your body if that counts for something. Dump him.

Was probably a joke... you girls take sh*t too seriously.

24, you can't make a double standard like that. You can't stand for the 4 billion females out there and say they take things to the heart to often. If you have been bullied for any reason in your life, I'm sure you would be the slightest bit insecure about yourself to.

life_goes_onnn 0

Yes, I agree. Also, if you're a minor, I hope you get arrested for distributing child pornography.

How do you know she's a child and how is it her fault that she was born like that?

dr_octagonapus47 4
perdix 29

If you've got nice hair and are into doggy-style and anal, you have a keeper!

Dynoblaze 1

LMFAO Paper bag for the win! YDI for sending naked pics in the first plae!

Erindub 0

I know it came out wrong but maybe he meant that they're great and all but in case they were to get out you really ought to leave your face out so theres no way to prove who they were. You never know. Its not a gaurentee you guys will last forever. Protect yourself!

thats rude i usually just ask if i could have more pictures from behind from a mirro or upskirt style.

hahaahhahahahahahhahahaahahahhaha that sucks..hes a dick and wants you to break up with him

It could be that he just wants closer shots of your 'good parts'.