By You're NOT getting lucky today hun - 12/10/2012 09:27 - Australia - Melbourne

Spicy
Today, after confronting my boyfriend about cheating on me, he confessed to everything. I was caught off guard by his honesty, but not nearly as caught off guard as I was when he eagerly questioned me on when our breakup sex will be. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 201
You deserved it 3 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

feldco1 17

At least he was honest with you. But lol for him thinking he deserves break up sex.

More like breakup punch. What a douche!

Comments

feldco1 17

At least he was honest with you. But lol for him thinking he deserves break up sex.

People in general can be so ridiculous at times. "Hey I cheated on you, please reward me and have sex with me! Oh btw I'm tired, how bout you do all the work while you're at it."

Tell him "very soon!" as you go get the plunger to shove up his ass!

23- sounds like that song "put another log on the fire"

It sounds more like he just doesn't are about anything but getting laid. What a dick.

LOVE the name! You go girl! Kick his ass to the curb!

Seriously, people who cheat are ******. If you are not satisfied or just wanna have sex there are many ***** out there. You don't have to be in a relationship just have 1 night stands, but no they like breaking people's heart. ******* bastard -____-

I would of reduced his amount of future children by 1,000,000 (Nobody correct me on the number). But seriously, he has it coming to him sooner or later. FYL OP, and **** his in a nonsymapthetic way.

WeAreAHurricane 14

On the positive side, you might experience your first ******...

No, say you'll give him a breakup hand job, just make sure to hold a full handful of habanero sir ghost peppers and squish them around for a while, then it will be all over your hand and he'll be in for a real treat.

perdix 29

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
feldco1 17

Yeah good luck with your relationships.

BellaBelle_fml 23

Does no one understand sarcasm anymore? I thought that's what fuels this site.

So your logic is, that the man earned it because he cheated and was very open and easy about it?

Besides, it may end up giving her her first ******!

iOceanus 18

15 - Sarcasm is sometimes hard to pick up, especially when you can't hear the person say it, and depending on your sarcastic abilities, you might not pick up on some sarcasm. A lot of the time, perdix's sarcasm is at such a high level, some people think it's serious.

Get your head out of your ass, Voldy. Perdix is always, ALWAYS, being sarcastic or joking. Surely you've been around long enough to know that. If you didn't like it, then thumb it down and move the **** on, but please don't act like he wa being serious.

Any idiot would realize this is sarcasm from the start, especially just by seeing perdix would be enough to see this is sarcasm.

toenibbler 14

Let's be nice everyone, not every comment appeals to everyone. If you dislike it just thumbs it down instead of making a big deal out of it.

a woman wants an honest man who cares about her feeling not only her ******!!

AVENGER412 8

What the hell is this sarcasm everyone is talking about? Clearly, Perdix believes men should be rewarded for their honesty.

Marrach 7

There are STDs out there. I wouldn't do it , he can just go back to the girl for that shit.

RedPillSucks 31

1. Anyone who's been on this site for more than a month should automagically understand that Perdix always has his tongue firmly planted in his cheek. 2. @49 Women feel in their ****** too. Us men care about that a great deal (sarcasm)

So much sarcasm... I'm starting to doubt my abilities to pick up on it. What have you guys done to me!?

loserboii 11

If you been on FML long enough you would know perdix has a daughter (so he has said) so this is definitely sarcasm.

More like breakup punch. What a douche!

Or a swift kick to those cheating balls of his!

Eesh that would hurt to the balls. That's like punching a girl in the boobs.

brittanyrmh_ 12

3 & 26 - I think he deserves those a bit more than breakup sex

Well then you shouldn't even give him that because he's an arrogant douchebag for even asking

Kick him in the balls. That resolves everything.

gmc_blossom 21

12- It's "Directioners" like you that scare the living **** out of me.

He must have gotten the idea from FML a few days ago.

catanita 18

Someone has read the posts from a few days ago... regardind break-up sex. :):):)

Tell him him to go have break-up sex with him self, you've got better things to do.

Oh wow you sure got him! Oh wait he's cheating so he's having sex with someone else.

I think this was a "tell him to go **** himself" pun

That was what I was aiming for. Apparently I don't have the best aim.

The guy was Australian. His brain is upside down! It's the only explanation!

goldensh0wer69 3

Catch him off guard by telling him you have chlamydia!

Or "well ****, better go visit the clinic and get this kid taken care of then" Distasteful pranks are always fun, right?