Wrong way round

By Turnaround - 07/11/2014 12:28

Today, I confronted my boyfriend after I found him cheating on me with my best friend. It ended up with me apologising for spying on him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 423
You deserved it 18 765

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dump him. He sounds really manipulative and untrustworthy.

And that is how an abusive relationship starts. :-

Comments

Dump him. He sounds really manipulative and untrustworthy.

One of the few times on this site that dump the person is applicable and appropriate.

And dump the "best friend". Best friends don't do stuff like that to you. They both seem like pieces of shit.

Well, since they're both pieces of crap, the better advice would be to flush them.

JMichael 25

You have no need to apologize OP. He's in the wrong not you. So I agree with these comments. Dump his douche ass and the best friend can go to boot.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

i wouldnt call that an argument. OP, thats really abusive of your bf. please get out of that relationship.

#55 You should stop trying to 'win' said arguments. Resolving differences makes both parties winners.

And that is how an abusive relationship starts. :-

And it will only get worse, not better. There's a very good chance this relationship will eventually become physically abusive.

I don't think that boyfriend even HAS a dick.

#32 you're right, he's to much of a coward to just tell the truth!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#32, he has a dick, it's just tiny because he shoved 3/4 of it into his personality.

#54 It doesn't have to do with winning all the time. My girlfriend and I hardly argue and that's because when we argue we both shrug it off. But really you don't need to go on different comments saying the same thing

Have some respect for yourself . He's a douche.

Sad thing is, she'll probably stay with him. I've seen too many cases similar to these. For some reason I have the feeling the OP is going to allow the BF to continue to manipulate her and make her think it's all "her" fault he cheated. But you never know what else is going on in this case. Ex: I know this girl that was cheating on her boyfriend. Her best friend later told her BF about the affair and they then became closer and started to sleep together in some sort of revenge. Now both girls are fighting for the same guy because, God forbid they'll allow the other one to "win" him! Even best friends can be very catty and competitive.

Well I think in this particular case OP knows that it was a case of manipulation. She realized it after the fact. She got caught up in the moment and lost her courage and/or anger. This is a problem of course, but I think she knows she is not in the wrong here. OP stick by your guns!! Or, you know, don't even confront him; just leave cold-turkey so he can't drag shit out and keep you coming back. I know it's incredibly difficult, I've been almost exactly there, but you CAN do it.

The ONLY sorry you should be saying to him is "sorry can't fix this" Sorry op, he's a selfish goof and your best friend needs a slap too!

just in time to not get him something for Christmas

Or she might want to get him a ***** for christmas, just so he can go **** himself!

I wish I could give you 100 thumbs up on this comment!!

Haha you know Damn well that she is gonna get him something extremely nice for Christmas

Wow. Stand up for yourself and dump him, and get rid of that 'best friend' too.

tony1891 22

should have been apologizing for knocking his teeth out.

Leave him asap. Tell this to everyone you trust (eg best friend) so they'll encourage you and help you get over your manipulative soon-to-be-exboyfriend! Sorry for you OP.

I think her "best friend" already knows since she's the one he's cheating with.

Of course her "best friend" will help her leave. She's ******* him herself!