By pchemist - 22/02/2009 00:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. He said I was way too good at sex so I must have lied about not having much experience, and he "wouldn't be with someone who is hiding something." WTF? FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 464
You deserved it 6 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's probably just embarrassed that he couldn't keep up with you.

Comments

He's probably just embarrassed that he couldn't keep up with you.

#5 Lol I agree. Maybe he doesn't have that much experience with getting laid, and felt embaressed.

#5 - Exactly what I was thinking! He broke up with you because he's jealous and afraid he can't pleasure you as much as you did him!

So, what? You came here to brag about it?

itstrishabtw 13

#14 no, dumbass. she came here to tell you that her boyfriend was a jealous prick and broke up with her for lying while she was telling the truth. so put a **** in it.

Oh your so smart I mean theres no way that they might have been joking or obviously trying to piss people like you off .. Right ?

If you would live near me, I could happily replace him. =)

crazycar 0

He may have just wanted ur virginity and used "you're too good to get away." I've actually been privy to a situation like that.

crazycar 0

Oh yeah, and he's a dick hole!

He must be pretty insecure. You're better off.

burdenofaday 0

@#24: This is true. But it doesn't only apply to guys. :P

How does he know you're 'too good' anyway? Sounds like he's had his fair share of experience to know where you rank in sex ability himself. Bit hypocritical of him in that case. Anyway someone who can't appreciate you and your awesome sex skills isn't worth it =X, you're better off now :P.