By itsnotyouitsme - 20/04/2016 18:54 - United States - San Francisco

Today, after breaking up with my boyfriend of 2 years, I was backing out of his driveway when he came running out yelling "STOP!" I thought he wanted to make up so I kept going, until I'd run over his dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 320
You deserved it 35 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You seriously deserve this... F his life for being broken up with and having his dog run over in one day.

What if a kid was there?! Anytime someone waves their arms frantically and yells stop while you are driving, you should probably stop. And poor dog :(

Comments

Well it was bad thing to do, but it was an accident after all. She did not realise the dog was there. And it sounds like she regrets it.

Sorry, OP, but you kinda deserved that one.

You're a terrible person, and not too bright. When you're in a moving car and someone frantically shouts to stop, you need to stop! You're lucky it wasn't a child!

What the heck is wrong with you? YDI for that. You should have stopped. Instead you assume something (and assuming THAT shows how self-centered you are - get over yourself) and backed over his freaking DOG? Horrible person. I hope he presses charges against you for injuring/killing his dog.

That dog better be alive or else imma riot :|

It should have been you that was run over, you narcissistic pea-brained worthless ****.

Can you contact him and give us an update on the dog?

FireweedWarrior 4

You should always be carefuel backing out , but if somebody you know has a pet be extra careful since you can miss seeing them. My grandparents have a cat and I ALWAYS look under the car since he likes to hide under there.

most men deserve to be run over. he was lucky it was just his dog.

most men deserve to be run over. he was lucky it was just his dog.